Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Practice taking pictures before leaving: When you are going away for a vacation, for sure, you want to take pictures along the way. However, since you don’t want the pictures to be worthless, then you should make sure that you are skilled enough in using your digital camera. Thus, you should practice taking pictures before you leave, so that you would be able to capture amazing images in your trip.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Know the necessary requirements for your destination: Some countries may require only a passport, while others would also require visas. It is best that you know your destination’s requirements regarding this, so that you can prepare them beforehand. Keep in mind that these documents may take some time to acquire or renew.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Convenience Kits Men's Premium 20 Count Necessities Travel Kit, Featuring: Dove Men & Care Products
- TSA APPROVED TRAVEL ACCESSORIES: This TSA compliant 20-piece travel necessities kit contains essential travel size toiletries and travel accessories for men
- TRAVEL SIZE TOILETRIES: A great gift set for men, this travel kit includes popular national brand grooming and oral care travel size essentials from brands including Barbasol, Gillette Good News, Dove for Men, Gold Bond, Crest, Colgate, Plackers, Advil and Curad
- MEN'S PREMIUM TRAVEL KIT: This men's travel kit is ideal for holiday and birthday gift giving, Father's Day, stocking stuffers, business travelers, carry-on airline travel, weather-related emergencies, gym kits, busy college students and weekend getaways, and is a great add-on for any trip
- TRAVEL SIZE: The attractive, TSA compliant quart-size zip top brown travel bag with handle measures 7.28" L x 2.16" W x 6.1" H for easy packing and travel
- TRAVEL ESSENTIALS: This 20-piece travel kit contains the following travel size toiletries and travel accessories: Barbasol Shave Cream, Gillette Good News Disposable Razor, Dove for Men 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner, Dove for Men Antiperspirant Deodorant, Gold Bond Powder, lip balm SPF 15, comb, Crest Toothpaste, Colgate ADA Accepted Soft Toothbrush, toothbrush cap, Colgate Total Mouthwash, Plackers Dental Flossers, Advil Caplets, Curad Finger Strip Bandages, toe nail clipper with file and vanity pack (cotton swabs and cotton balls)
Bestseller No. 2
Convenience Kits Women’s Premium 19-piece Necessities Travel Kit
- TSA Compliant 19 Piece Travel "Necessities" Kit
- Popular National Brands; Grooming and Oral Care Essentials in Decorative Bag with Handle
- Ideal for: Carry-On Airline Travel, Weather-Related Emergency, After-Gym Workout Shower, Busy College Student, Mother's Day, and or Birthday Gift
- Bag Dimensions: 7.48"L x 3.15"W x 5.11"H
- Selling Travel Kits for 25 Years.