Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
What to do upon arriving at your destination: If you have not been able to plan out what you want to do at the country you are visiting, then don’t forget to check out its local newspaper, especially if there is no language issues. By doing that, you may be able to get an idea about upcoming events or shows. Aside from reading the newspaper, you can also ask the hotel staff about it.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Traveling with pets: If you want to bring your pet dog or cat with you for your family vacation, then you should check if your hotel can allow them in. There are hotels that allow pets, while others don’t; thus, it is best to research about it ahead of time. Aside from that, you should also read the rules of the airlines pertaining to bringing pets, so that you would know what you need to do or prepare.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Beware of crowded situations: There are always crowded situations wherever you may go, especially in tourist spots. However, you need to become more aware of your belongings when you are involved with it. This is because crowded situations are perfect opportunities for thieves or pickpockets to grab something from people.
Bring a carry-on bag with you: It is better if you can bring a small carry-on bag with you during the flight. When you do this, you would actually be saving some money, when it comes to baggage fees. Aside from that, it can offer you an easier way to keep track of your important documents and other important things, by putting them into your carry-on bag.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
SaleBestseller No. 1
9 Pack Travel Bottles TSA Approved Containers, 3oz Leak Proof Travel Accessories Toiletries,Travel Shampoo And Conditioner Bottles,Perfect for Business or Personal Travel, Fun Outdoors
- FOOD GRADE SAFETY, BPA FREE GUARANTEED:Our FDA Certificated airline silicone travel bottles. These travel bottles are perfect for Various cosmetics，Toiletries portable, compact, easy solution to security check-ins.meanwhile it can also hold some food sauce materials.
- SOFT TRAVEL BOTTLES: Elaborate design safety first and convenience a close second Made from premium-quality silicone + PP material, super compression resistance, lightness, durable and waterproof.These travel accessories are made of soft and squeezable body with wide mouth for easy refill and cleaning.
- THREE - LAYER LEAK DETECTION DESIGN: 3-layer leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. Effectively prevent you from wasting the last drop and making your trip easy and enjoyable.
- AIRLINE TRAVEL PAL, GREAT OUTDOOR SOLUTION! 4 x 3oz soft silicon travel containers/bottles, neatly packed in a quart-sized, clear, zippered bag, super convenient to keep your shampoos and lotions organized.4 Pcs pack is great outdoor solution for business or personal travel, camping, hiking, picnic, fun outdoors, gym etc., act and enjoy this amazing value of money!
- QUALITY GUARANTEE:Our Travel Bottles are guaranteed to provide you with long-lasting enjoyment, with a modern style that's made from the highest-quality sourced materials.If for any reason you aren't happy with our refillable travel bottles, simply email us and we will do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Bestseller No. 2
Oursunshine Travel Bottles,Leakproof Silicone Refillable Travel Containers,Squeezable Travel Tube Sets Cosmetic Toiletry Containers for Shampoo Lotion Soap (3oz or 2oz)
- 【Fantastic travel must!】:Don't want to take big toiletry for makeup while traveling?Worried that your shampoo is not allowed to carry into a plane?Wondering how to carry your shampoo to the gmy?All problems solved with these travel bottles.
- 【NO leakage】:Worried that your costly makeup leak outside of the travel bottles to make your luggage in mess?Worried that your luggage full of smell of your lotion-Best sealing triple protection anti-leakage + smooth mouth design travel containers-Say goodbye to leakage.
- 【Easy to fill/squeeze】: Easy to refill due to the large opening when unscrewing the cap and even easy to squeeze out the last bits of conditioner in order to make sure your conditioner not being wasted.
- 【Safety silicone】:BPA free and Food safe soft silicone material,usable for lunchbox for salad dressing, ketchup/mustard etc.
- 【Recognizable colors】:Color helps sort the contents of the bottle easily.