Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
What to do upon arriving at your destination: If you have not been able to plan out what you want to do at the country you are visiting, then don’t forget to check out its local newspaper, especially if there is no language issues. By doing that, you may be able to get an idea about upcoming events or shows. Aside from reading the newspaper, you can also ask the hotel staff about it.
Book a whole package instead of booking them separately: If you want to take advantage of huge discounts, then you should book a whole package. Booking a whole package offers you an opportunity to get the best deals. This is because, most online travel sites offer more discounts when you book the flights, hotel accommodations, and cars together, instead of doing them separately.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Bring a small notebook that fits into your pocket: Bringing a small notebook can come handy when it comes to traveling. With a small notebook or notepad, you can easily jot down important things that you need to remember along the way. You want to make sure that it fits into your pocket, so that you won’t have to hold it in your hands all the time.
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
SaleBestseller No. 1
Zegur 40-Inch 3 Suit Carry On Travel Garment Bag With Adjustable Shoulder Strap and Multiple Organizer Pockets - Black
- ✔ KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, UNWRINKLED, AND SPEND TIME RELAXING, NOT IRONING: When you're on the go, who has time to iron? Our suits bag luggage was specially designed to keep your clothes, dress clean, neat and wrinkle-free! An interior dual buckle holds your garments in place, ensuring that they don't crease or crumple during travel, so you will have more time relaxing and less time getting ready!
- ✔ LOOK GREAT AND TRAVEL IN STYLE: With a sleek, fashionable design, the Zegur garment bag luggage ensures that both men and women travel in style! It also features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, providing versatility and comfort. For added convenience, it fits in all large overhead bins.
- ✔ MAKE YOUR TRAVEL FUN, ENJOYABLE AND STRESS-FREE: Whether you're headed for a business trip or a weekend getaway, the Zegur garment bag keeps you organized and takes the hassle out of packing! Thanks to multiple interior zipper pockets, it maximizes storage capacity, holding everything from suits, dresses to shoes and ties. For even more space, we added an exterior pocket that provides easy access to electronics and travel or business documents, so you can just focus on having a fantastic trip!
- ✔ PREMIUM, HIGHEST QUALITY, LONG LASTING DESIGN: Our travel bag is where style meets function! High quality zippers, fray-resistant material and a waterproof exterior guarantee that you'll use it for years to come. Constructed from rugged 1800D Polyester with an elegantly imprinted full interior lining, this is the best garment bag available today.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We know you'll love your new garment bag so much that we're proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return it using our full money back guarantee. There's nothing to lose, Take advantage of a limited time low offer today!
SaleBestseller No. 2
MISSLO 43" Gusseted Travel Garment Bag with Accessories Zipper Pocket Breathable Suit Garment Cover for Shirts Dresses Coats, Black
- 43 Inches long zipper suit garment bag with 3.5" gusset which holds 3 suits and 1 dress while traveling with ease;
- Include 1PCS clear plastic zipper accessories Pocket in the front for store tie, belts of business trip, cruise,or road trip.and Durable 5# Zipper Closure protect the clothes inside fresh and clean;
- Wardrobe bag carrier with 5.4" wide square see-through window allows you to see which the garment is inside without opening the dress bag;
- A hole in the top for you to put 3-4 coat hangers through and hanging it up in the closet. Durable metal grommet and fabric carry handles for folding during travel;
- Medium garment storage bag, the travel bag easy to carry onto a plane or in a car to protect dresses, tops, jackets, dance costumes, uniform, coats, clothing, furs, gowns, tuxedos in luggage.