A strawberry isn't an actual berry but a banana is.
Abraham Lincoln wore size 14 shoes the biggest in U.S. president history.
Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin!
Desertification threatens the livelihoods of more than 1 billion people in 110 countries the U.N. says.
California consumes more bottled water than any other product.
The International Space Station is the most expensive object ever built at US$150 billion.
Mars has the tallest known mountain on a planet of our Solar System with a height of 22 km (14 mi).
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
600Americans die each year from falling out of bed.
Hummingbirds are the only birds who can fly backwards.
Small traces of gold have been found in the leaves of Eucalyptus trees.
Most Egyptians died by the time they were 30 about 300 years ago
A ducks quack does echo, it’s just almost impossible to hear.
9/11 was not the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center. A bombing in February of 1993 killed six people.
Leonardo Da Vinci was the illegitimate sonof a wealthy Florentine legal notary and a peasant.
On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colourful.
Ever wonder where the term Work Smarter…Not Harder originated? Allan F. Mogensen the creator of Work Simplification coined the phrase in the 1930′s. The 1990′s equivalent term is probably Business Process Reengineering.
Agrizoophobia is the fear of wild animals.
For every 1 million tons of oil shipped about 1 ton is spilled.
Dolphins have the longest memory in the animal kingdom.
51% of people surveyed in the U.S. say Abortion should be legal in all or most cases.
Kissing someone for one minute burns about 2 calories.
Lack of sleep can cause weight gain of 2 pounds (0.9 kg)in under a week.
Government vehicles in Cuba are legally required to pick up any hitchhikers.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
In 1998, Sony accidentally sold 700,000 camcorders that had the technology to see through people’s clothes. These cameras had special lenses that use infrared light, which allowed you to see through some types of clothing.
Adult cats only meow to communicate with humans.
Japan suffers 1 500 earthquakes every year.
There is a version of the Bible translated into Hawaiian Pidgin called 'Da Jesus Book'.
One of the only vertebrate species that can't yawn is the giraffe.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
About 20 million Americans live in mobile homes.
A baby spider is called a spiderling.
The average British woman spends US$160 000 on make-up in a lifetime.
The Youngest Girl to ever be divorced was 10 years old.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
During a severe windstorm or rainstorm the Empire State Building sways several feet to either side.
The world's longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
At age 10 Mussolini was expelled from a religious boarding school in Italy for stabbing a classmate in the hand.
- No Fitness,No Summer.Sports Fitness Tracker Powerful Function - Pedometer, Distance, Calories Burned Measuring, Sleep Monitor,Smart alarm clock, sedentary alert, finding phone, anti-lost alert, Incoming Call ID Show,SMS/Facebook/Twitter/WhatsApp/Linkedin/Instagram alert,calling reminder, camera remote capture, music control.(all this function need fitness watch synchronize with your smartphone by APP)
- Compatible with Smartphone: It can compatible with Android Os (above 4.4) and iPhone (above iOS 7.1). Download and install app"Veryfit for heart rate"to your smartphone from google play store or apple store, you can also scan QR code on the user manual. Then connect fitness tracker with smartphone by bluetooth.
- Cool Fashional Design: combined with fashion, sports and business. With 0.86 inch OLED HD Display screen.Slim, comfortable and easy to wear. You will barely feel like you have anything on your wrist at all. Charger is Attached to the band itself on th etop. It goes inside the band.
- No Charging Cable Needed - SMARTER fitness tracker can be removed off the strap and recharged from any 5V/1.0A USB power supply. Long-lasting battery: Just need to charge 1 hours and then you get a 7 days standby fitness tracker.
- Key Specifications: Bluetooth 4.0 smart bracelet with Call/MSM Reminder for Smart phone, IP67 water resistance. Please charge it fully when receiving smart bracelet.*Please Note: This product DOESN'T with heart rate monitor.
- ◆Smart fitness tracker! Use this revolutionary new device to track not only steps taken,but also distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes. You get INSTANT REMINDERS when CALLS or TEXTS are coming in, plus you can activate the Anti Lost feature to get alerted when your Phone becomes too far from the Smart Band. Never risk losing your phone again!
- ◆ADVANCED BLUETOOTH TECHNOLOGY MAKES YOUR LIFE EASIER ✔ Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to virtually any and every brand/model of Smart Phone. You get to take advantage of Bluetooth making connecting and transferring data to your Phone or mobile device a breeze every time.
- ◆IMPROVE SLEEP PATTERNS AND HABITS WITHOUT DISTURBING YOUR PARTNER ✔ Monitor how long and well you sleep, and wake only you (not your partner) with a silent alarm.
- ◆NEW DESIGN, USB interface, directly charging, convenient and quickly.It don't need the charge cable any more when you charge the wristband.
- ◆TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HELPFUL REMINDERS TO REACH YOUR GOALS QUICKER!! ✔ Set reminders to alert you when you have been sitting or motionless for too long. Take charge of your body today with our industry leading Smart Wristband! You'll get Serious versatility that can even transform your phone into a Remote Shooting Camera using the Smart Band to control the shots! ** Requires iOS 7.1 and above or Android 4.4 and above. This Smart Band Does NOT Work With WINDOWS PHONES.