"The key to sitcom success is miserable people. If you see a happy couple, it's just gone, like when Sam and Diane got together on Cheers." - Matthew Perry
"To get down to the quick of it, respect motivates me - not success." - Hugh Jackman
"And really, the basis, I think, of achieving some success in what I want to do today comes from my mother's push to get me to read and to make something of myself from the standpoint of an education." - Sam Donaldson
Before watching Video, Read About…
Be a Problem-Solver, Not a Problem-Avoider: Instead of avoiding problems, meet them head-on. This is what the successful do; and this is precisely why they don’t ever end up cornered and without options. They take care of problems before they get worse and bleed over into other areas of their life.
Monitor the Path of Your Life: Take some time to evaluate your life. Consider where you have come from and where you are likely to end up. Decide whether you want to deviate from this path to achieve a better outcome. And then implement this plan.
Break Your Larger Goals Down into Daily Objectives: Once you have set broad goals for your personal life, make an effort to break them down into manageable chunks. Find ways to set and accomplish daily objectives that advance you further towards your goals.
Take Time to Think About Important Decisions: Most people agree that “analysis paralysis” is a bad thing. However, when it comes to making decisions, we often err too far on one side or the other. Sometimes, we take far too long; and, other times, we don’t take long enough. Instead of deliberating carefully, forming an opinion, and then acting, we often either jump to a conclusion or waste endless days thinking about the subject. In the end, our interests are better served by making the decision fast, but doing so based on sound information.
Dream Big—and Translate Those Dreams into Action: One thing that the successful consistently do is dream big. But unlike most of us, they take those dreams and translate them into action—and, ultimately, positive outcomes.
Perform a Gap Analysis: Perform a gap analysis of what you are missing today in order to be worthy of the promotion. Think exactly what things you will need to do in order to position yourself well for it.
Set Goals: This simple fact cannot be emphasized enough: one thing that separates the successful from those who have not experienced success is goals. The successful have goals; and these goals give them meaning and direction. If you’re lacking serious, meaningful goals, then you should spend some time to create them and then write them down.
Maintain a Sense of Urgency: In all things you do at work, maintain a sense of urgency. Show that you are hard-working, attentive, and alert. And show that you won’t become complacent simply because things are going well.
Make an Effort to Strengthen Your Resolve: The strength of your resolve will determine whether you break-down at the sight of a challenge or whether you dare the challenge to cross your path. Strengthen your resolve and success is likely to follow.
Watch Video: Ways to Build Better Body Image with Social Media
(via YouTube)"Because after my first year I had a lot of success, took everybody by storm, came back the next year thought it was easy and didn't have near the season I had the previous year. It was kind of a wake-up call. And so, life goes on." - Brett Favre
"Give me a couple of years, and I'll make that actress an overnight success." - Samuel Goldwyn
"So much of a professional athlete's success depends upon not necessarily the play itself but how he deals with... always saying how you deal with good, is just as important as how you deal with bad." - Brett Favre
If you have no critics you'll likely have no success. - Malcolm X
It's very easy for me to say what success is. I think success is connecting with an audience who understands you and having a dialogue with them. I think success is continuing to push yourself forward creatively and not sort of becoming a caricature of yourself. - Lena Dunham
Success is the person who year after year reaches the highest limits in his field. - Sparky Anderson
"Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats." - Og Mandino
Providence has nothing good or high in store for one who does not resolutely aim at something high or good. A purpose is the eternal condition of success. - Thornton Wilder
"More people on unemployment benefits is not success in America, fewer people on not because we kicked them off but because they have been able to get a job in the private sector, because government got out of the way." - Scott Walker
"To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence." - Mark Twain
"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are." - Norman Vincent Peale
"There could be no honor in a sure success, but much might be wrested from a sure defeat." - Ann Landers
Fame and success are very different things. - Enya
If I die prematurely I shall be saved from being bored to death at my own success. - Samuel Butler
"The vampire was a complete change from the usual romantic characters I was playing, but it was a success." - Bela Lugosi
The great secret of success is to go through life as a man who never gets used up. - Albert Schweitzer
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.