Recycling a single plastic bottle can conserve enough energy to light a 60W bulb for up to 6 hours.
A woman's risk of breast cancer approximately doubles if she has a first-degree relative (mother sister daughter) who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Cats can get sick or die from eating chocolate.
You can be fined up to $1 000 for whistling on Sunday in Salt Lake City Utah.
There's no evidence that any of Leonardo Da Vinci's inventions were ever built and none of his writings were published during his lifetime.
"Canada" is an Iroquoian language word meaning "Village."
Other names for Cocaine are nose candy white lady stardust and Charlie.
"Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia"is the scientific term for brain freeze.
The average man is 4-5 inches taller than the average woman.
The Amazon River once flowed in the opposite direction from east to west.
A duck’s quack doesn’t echo and no one knows why.
Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months two rats could have over a million descendants.
There are roughly twenty-four thousand species of butterflies.
The average woman in the UK owns 19 pairs of shoes but wears only 7.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
Your left lung is smaller than your right lung to make room for your heart.
Even thinking about a favorite food triggered release of dopamine a feel-good hormone also produced during sex and drug use.
The poverty line in America was designed assuming every family had a housewife who was a skillful cook.
During a TED talk about Malaria Bill Gates opened a jar full of mosquitoes on stage so the audience would be able to empathize better.
In the course of an average lifetime you will while sleeping eat 70 assorted insects and 10 spiders.
Nikola Tesla once "shook the poop out" of a constipated Mark Twain with an experiment.
Worms eat their own poo.
Teddy Roosevelt volunteered for service in World War I ten years after having served as U.S. president.
Starfish don't have brains. Special cells on their skin gather information about their surroundings.
Indian actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti had a role in more than 1000 films a world record.
Teddy bears were named after U.S. President Theodore 'Teddy' Roosevelt.
It is much easier for dogs to learn spoken commands if they are given in conjunction with hand signals or gestures.
Early Christians were called "atheists" by Romans as they didn't pay tribute to pagan gods.
A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1 500 pounds of marijuana within about 15 minutes to die of an overdose.
There's no physical description of Jesus in the Bible.
American flags made in China are banned in the U.S. Military.
In 1386 a pig in France was executed by public hanging for the murder of a child
The bonobo monkeys use sex (and/or sexual favors) to placate members of their social group instead of grooming. They are one of the few species of animals (humans being another) that have sex out of season and for fun.
No man has been on the Moon in the last 41 years.
Since 2015 throwing away food is illegal in Seattle.
A bear fought in the Polish Army in WW2. He carried shells to the front line and was taught to salute.
John Lennon’s first girlfriend was named Thelma Pickles.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
It’s against the law to burp or sneeze in a church in Nebraska USA.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more