If you travel across Russia you will cross seven time zones.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
The German WW1 officer that recommended Hitler for an Iron Cross was Jewish. He was later arrested then released by the SS once they discovered his identity.
Nigeria has more English speakers than the United Kingdom.
Prostitution is illegal in Israel yet 12 000 women work in the sex trade along with roughly 1 000 men.
Young beavers stay with their parents for the first two years of their lives before going out on their own.
It has been estimated that humans use only 10% of their brain.
The rock at the summit of Mount Everest is marine limestone and would have been deposited on the seafloor around 450 million years ago.
Ancient Greeks and Romans often bought slaves with salt.
If you yelled for 8 years 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough energy to heat one cup of coffee.
A Bonsai Tree planted in 1626 survived the atomic bomb at Hiroshima and now resides in a U.S. Museum.
Netflix uses disguised warehouses and unmarked trucks for security purposes.
Americans make up 5% of the world's population and yet produce 30% of the world's waste and use 25% of the world's resources.
9 million combatants and 7 million civilians died as a result of WW1.
There's a village in India that produces most bouncers and bodyguards of New Delhi's nightclubs.
Americans throw away 2.5 million plastic bottles per hour. Each one takes 500 years to decompose.
There's an island in Japan that's full of rabbits.
A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
There is no visual difference between male and female herons.
Sign Language is one of three official languages of New Zealand.
Underweight models are banned in Israel to fight against anorexia.
Your taste buds are replaced every 10 days.
Nearly 13 000 Native Americans fought during World War I despite not having a U.S. citizenship.
29 000 rubber ducks were lost at sea in 1992 and are still being found revolutionising our knowledge of ocean science.
North Korea uses a fax machine to send threats to South Korea.
100 acres of Pizza are served in the U.S. every day.
The word “queue” is the only word in the English language that is still pronounced the same way when the last four letters are removed.
In 1894 Japan offered to buy the Philippines from Spain for 40 million pounds.
The CIA operation to invade Cuba and take down Castro was dubbed "Operation Castration."
In 10 minutes a hurricane releases more energy than all the world’s nuclear weapons combined.
Panphobia is the fear of everything… which is a pretty unlucky phobia to have.
In 2009 a doctor in India removed 172 155 stones from a patient's left kidney during a three-hour surgery.
Hippopotamuses do eighty percent of their vocalization under water.
More people in the world are suffering from obesity than from hunger.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
If you bring a raccoon’s head to the Henniker New Hampshire town hall you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
A giraffe's neck can measure up to 6 feet (1.8 m) long
The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley’s gum.
The world pours more steel in an hour than it has poured gold since the beginning of recorded history.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.