The ancient pyramids of Giza are located right up against the modern city of Cairo.
Google intends to scan all known existing 129 million unique books before 2020.
In 1986 a volcanic lake in Cameroon Africa burped a C02 gas cloud that killed 1 746 people in minutes.
It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic.
There are 100 divorces every hour in the U.S.
Venezuela's name comes from the Italian word "Veneziola" (little Venice). Explorer Amerigo Vespucci saw native stilt houses built in Lake Maracaibo reminding him of Venice.
Tuberculosis killed 1.5 million people worldwide in 2014 making it a larger cause of death than AIDS.
When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
A Saudi Arabian woman can get a divorce if her husband doesn’t give her coffee.
There's a colony in Brazil founded by 2 000 to 4 000 Confederate refugees who left the U.S. after losing the Civil War.
The film "Birdman" was shot in just 30 days.
Einstein never received a Nobel prize for relativity. it was actually for the photoelectric effect.
A housefly hums in the key of F.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
The word "Scientist"first appeared in 1833.
Sitting for more than three hours a day can cut two years off a person's life expectancy.
If your laptop feels hot don't put it on your lap if you're a man it may cause infertility.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
There is a shark called ‘goblin shark’ which has only been seen around 50 times since its discovery in 1897.
The population density of Manhattan is much lower today than it was 100 years ago and total population has fallen by about 25%.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
Many butterflies can taste with their feet to find out whether the leaf they sit on is good to lay eggs on to be their caterpillars’ food or not.
George Washington stopped the Revolutionary War to return a lost dog to the enemy.
The jars of Nutella sold in a year could cover The Great Wall of China 8 times.
Anne Frank wrote in her famous diary "When I write I can shake off all my cares. (...) But (...) will I ever be able to write something great?"
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Benjamin Franklin attempted to abolish slavery already in 1790.
A jumbo jet uses 4 000 gallons of fuel to take off.
John F. Kennedy won a Pulitzer Prize in 1957 although much of the book was ghostwritten by his aide Theodore Sorensen.
The common basilisk is also known as the "Jesus Christ Lizard" for its ability to run on the surface of water.
The eruption of Krakatoa in 1883 was the loudest sound in recorded history heard 3 000 miles (4800 KM) away.
Potatoes were illegal in France between 1748 and 1772.
The poorest place in the U.S. is Allen South Dakota where 96% are Native American.
There are about 22 000 man made objects orbiting around planet Earth.
In 1984 a Canadian farmer began renting advertising space on his cows.
A scholar who studies the Marquis de Sade is called a Sadian not a Sadist.
Left-handed people are affected by post-traumatic stress far more than those who are right-handed a research revealed.
Gerald Ford was the only to have served as both U.S. President and Vice President without being elected to either position.
Japan's birth rate is so low that adult diapers are sold more than baby diapers.
An Olympic gold medal must contain 92.5 percent silver
Two F16 pilots went on a suicide mission to stop Flight 93 on 9/11. In the end the flight's passengers took the plane down.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more