1 665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
In Italy it is illegal to make coffins out of anything except nutshells or wood.
Looking at cute animal pictures at work can make you more productive a study claims.
The U.S. spends US$30 per American per year of foreign aid on health which can buy enough measles vaccines for 120 children.
90% of US$ bills carry traces of cocaine.
15 million blood cells are destroyed in the human body every second.
If you keep your eyes open by force when you sneeze you might pop an eyeball out.
Capuchin monkeys show biases against humans who deny help to others.
Sharon Stone was the first Star Search spokes model.
Hitler’s mother considered abortion but the doctor persuaded her to keep the baby.
The CIA had a plot to use a depilatory chemical on Fidel Castro to cause his beard to fall out.
Only 10 police officers have been killed in Norway since WW2.
Goldfish can see infrared radiation that is invisible to us.
Sam Houston the general who won Texas independence from Mexico was removed from his post as Governor after refusing to support the Confederacy on the Civil War.
The scientific name for the Western lowland gorilla is Gorilla gorilla gorilla.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
Lincoln's assassin was a famous actor and Lincoln himself was a fan of him.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
A "GAY BOMB" was once proposed at the Pentagon to turn the enemy gay.
A cooling cap can prevent breast cancer patients facing chemotherapy from losing their hair.
Scientists can turn peanut butter into diamonds.
From 2009 to 2014 more Mexicans left the U.S. than migrated into the country.
Chewing gum is banned in Singapore.
The Statue Of Liberty Was Inspired By The Roman Pagan Goddess Libertas.
The Amazon River discharges 5 times as much water as any other river on the planet.
In 1977 Argentina sent a pregnant mother to Antarctica in an effort to claim a portion of the continent. The boy became the first human known to be born in Antarctica.
Italy has the eighth-largest economy in the world.
Mewtwo is a clone of the Pokémon Mew, yet it comes before Mew in the Pokédex.
The cheetah is the only cat that can’t retract its claws.
The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of pickle types the company once had.
Every minute more than 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube.
Smoking near Apple computers voids the warranty.
Cupcakes can be as addictive as cocaine.
Hitler Only Had One Testicle
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
The life span of giant pandas in the wild is approximately 20 years.
Gabriel Michael and Lucifer are the only angels named in the Bible.
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products