35%of the world's population drives on the left side of the road.
African elephants have the best sense of smell in the animal kingdom.
The inventor of the Waffle Iron did not like waffles.
A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death.
The most common name in Italy is Mario Rossi.
The elephant is the only mammal that can’t jump!
When awake the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
In 2011 a man killed his wife inside the Walmart she was working at. Rather than close the store they chose to just rope off the gore-splattered area while police investigated.
Between 1838 and 1960 more than half the photos taken were of babies.
One in eight million people has progeria a disease that causes people to grow faster than they age.
The boiling point of water at the top of Mt. Everest is 71 °C (160 °F).
Mariah Carey's legs are insured for US$1 billion.
The average American golf course consumes around 312 000 gallons of water per day.
Chinese Crested dogs can get acne.
A 20-month-old baby became the youngest professional soccer player ever after being signed up by a Belgian club.
The glue on Israeli postage is certified kosher.
Lobsters breathe with the gills at the base of their legs.
It takes 12 000 head of cattle to produce one pound of adrenaline.
"He kept us out of war" was Woodrow Wilson' slogan for the 1916 election. About a month after he took office the U.S. declared war on Germany.
Jet lag was once called boat lag before there were jets.
The following can be read forward and backwards: Do geese see God?
China executes the death penalty more than 4 times as the rest of the world combined.
The Netherlands is the world's largest per capita consumer of coffee averaging 2.4 cups of coffee per person per day.
Every minute 2 million searches are performed on Google.
Islam is the second-largest and the fastest-growing religion in the world.
The estimated value of the cash bonds and jewellery carried by The Titanic's passengers was US$6 000 000.
An Ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
A cat uses its whiskers to determine if a space is too small to squeeze through.
Inca architecture was built to be earthquake resistant. Inca masonry is effective in withstanding even major tremors.
Our lungs and nasal passages have exquisitely tiny hairs called cilia that can "taste" bitter flavors.
In the average lifetime a person will walk the equivalent of 5 times around the equator.
U.S. eggs are illegal in Britain because they are washed. British eggs are illegal in the U.S. because they are not.
Paul McCartney recorded an ultrasonic whistle audible only to dogs at the end of "A Day in the Life".
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogery- chwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch is the official name of a village in Wales.
Understanding English actually hurts professional players of English scrabble. Some of the world's best Scrabble players are Thai and can't speak English.
Famous soccer player Mario Balotelli is an Italian born to immigrants from Ghana raised by a Jewish mother.
Firefox web browser's lead developer is now working for Google Chrome.
Indian housewives hold 11% of the World's Gold. That is more than the reserves of the U.S. IMF Switzerland and Germany put together.
There are about 173 000 venomous species: from lizards to spiders and fish.
- $5 Preloaded 30-Day wireless service at 2¢ per VOICE TEXT & 2¢/MB nationwide 2G 3G & 4G LTE Data. That's 250 minutes talk or 250 texts or 250 MB Data.
- Our prepaid sim cards are designed for users that need a minimal amount of airtime each month/year. Sim card is free and pre-cut in 3 sizes to fit any device, standard-sized SIM, Micro-sized SIM or/and a Nano-sized SIM card.
- Supports GPS tracking devices such as but not limited to vehicle trackers, kid/pets tracker, personal tracker, senior tracker.
- No Activation fee NO Contract NO Credit Check.
- Our service will work within the United States in partnership with T-Mobile Network. Roaming is not supported in our plans.
- Control any plug in device from anywhere and keep an eye on your device's energy usage using the Geeni app (iOS 8 or higher/Android 4.1 or higher)
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built-in
- Set your schedule and automatically tailor your plugged in devices to perfectly fit your life
- Save money, energy and the environment
- Voice control with Amazon Alexa & Google assistant
- Powerful function :pedometer, distance, calorimetric measurement, heart rate monitoring, blood pressure monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, SMS and content alerts, alarm settings, incoming calls alert, caller ID display, application messages alert, find your phone, anti lost, reminder of exercise goal.
- Methods: scan the QR code on the manual or download "Wearfit" in APP store. Please make sure your phone Bluetooth function was turned on. Open "Wearfit", click the selection of link to bracelet, find the device name in the list and click it. Then enter the main interface. The "wearfit" app is compatible with Bluetooth 4 and above smart phones, iOS version 8 above, or Android version 4.4 above.
- To measure heart rate, blood pressure and oxygen, it need to wait for 1-2 minutes. The measurements are for reference only, as it's not a medical device after all.
- The bracelet is made of special silicone, comfortable for wearing, suitable for 5.5-8 inch various sizes of wrist. 80mA lithium battery, charging 1.5 hours about 5 days of standby time.
- Waterproof: waterproof grade IP67, can effectively prevent the rainwater, sweat, and prevent dust.