In the 16th century England punished vagabonds with two years of servitude for the first offence and death penalty for the second.
A crocodiles tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth.
Multivitamins increase the risk of cancer and heart disease according to recent studies.
Scientists have discovered that monkeys are susceptible to optical illusions just like humans.
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Every 30 seconds a baby is born with a birth defect in China.
A full moon is nine times brighter than a half moon.
The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World War II Killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn’t wear trousers.
Koalas store leaves in their cheek pouches to eat them later.
A heartbroken Argentine farmer spent decades cultivating a guitar-shaped forest to honor his late wife.
There is a 1 in 4 chance that New York will have a white Christmas.
The porpoise is second to man as the most intelligent animal on the planet.
Dartboards are made out of horse hairs.
A hydrodaktulpsychicharmonica is a variety of musical glasses.
The Berlin Wall was torn down by mistakenly-empowered citizens after an East German spokesman misspoke at a press conference and mentioned immediate border crossing privileges for every citizen.
Hitler never learned to drive. Yet he spearheaded the development of the Volkswagen car.
Mars had an oxygen-rich atmosphere around 4 billion years ago.
Bayer famous for producing aspirin bought prisoners from Auschwitz to use as research subjects for testing new drugs.
California uses inmates to fight forest fires. Prisoners take the jobs because it reduces their sentence gets them outside and pays better than typical prison jobs.
Alexander the Great once held a drinking contest among his soldiers. When it was over 42 people had died from alcohol poisoning.
Between 25% and 33% of the population sneeze when exposed to light.
There are over 58 million dogs in the US
23%of the couples who meet through online dating end up marrying.
47% of U.S. smartphone owners say their smartphone is something they "couldn't live without."
Leo Fender inventor of the Telecaster and Stratocaster could not play guitar.
The verb "unfriend" dates back to 1659. It existed even earlier as a noun as far back as 1275.
If Bill Gates was a country he would be the #63 richest on earth.
42%of people in the U.S. have tried marijuana at least once.
Rooster is simply a male chicken.
Elvis Presley was a karate black belt.
Jesus is mentioned more times in the Quran than Muhammad.
Google owns many domains to cover mistypes such as: Gooogle Gogle Googel and even 466453.
The first Canadian casualties of the Afghanistan war were from an American pilot bombing a training exercise.
Goldfish can distinguish the music of one composer from another.
In India many brides use the "Bichiya": a wedding ring for the toe.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
There's a limestone cliff with over 5 000 dinosaur footprints in Bolivia with many dating back 68 million years.
The Bermuda Triangle has as many ship and plane disappearances as any other region of the ocean.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover