When a Google employee dies their spouses receive half pay from the company for 10 years and their children US$1 000 per month until they turn 19.
The World's Largest Chocolate Bar Weighed 5 792 kg (12 770 lb).
All female bees in a given hive are sisters.
There are more Facebook users from the U.S. than U.S. citizens that voted in the last election.
Sex change surgeries are free under Brazil's public health system since 2008.
You can buy hummus flavoured ice cream in Israel.
Experts at Intel say that micro processor speed will double every 18 months for at least the next 10 years.
Crocodiles have brains no larger than a cigar.
Bikinis and tampons invented by men.
Researchers have successfully used the game TETRIS to treat "lazy eye" in adults.
Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli was famous for turning victims into tea cakes and serving them to guests.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
EMI stands for ‘Electrical and Musical Instruments’.
There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
10% of all U.S. companies go out of business every year.
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
Rugby North Dakota is the geographical center of North America.
Landlocked Bolivia maintains a standing navy in preparation for the day it reconquers coastline lost to Chile in the 19th Century.
40% of McDonald’s profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
When we think of Big Ben in London we think of the clock. Actually it’s the bell.
In the border between Egypt and Sudan there are795 sq miles (2 060 km2) of land unclaimed by neither.
About 4 million slaves were taken from Africa to Brazil about 40% of all in the Americas.
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
It is believed Russia has at least 15 secret cities with their names and locations unknown.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
In Japan Ronald McDonald is called Donald McDonald due to a lack of a clear "r" sound in Japanese.
It is impossible to sneeze with the eyes open.
Dynamite is made with peanuts.
You have about 70 000 thoughts a day.
Hitler while in prison wrote to a Mercedes dealership begging for a car loan.
Africa is larger than China USA India Mexico and a big part of Europe combined.
Austrian physicist Friedrich Hasenohrl published the basic equation E = mc2 a year before Einstein did.
The word "mortgage" comes from a French word that means "death contract".
Recycling one aluminum can saves enough energy to listen to a full album on your iPod.
If you announce your goals to others you are less likely to make them happen because you lose motivation studies confirmed.
The starfish is the only animal capable of turning its stomach inside-out.
The first European who learned to smoke from the natives was arrested back home because people thought he was possessed by the devil.
Worms eat their own poo.
In 1998 all 11 members of a soccer team in Africa were killed by lightning while leaving the other team unhurt.
The Marshall Islands won't exist if we warm the planet 2 degrees.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.