New York is the unhappiest city in the U.S. a 2014 research found.
100 years ago most Americans used to spend 43% of each day working just to get food. Now it's just 7%.
At its peak the Roman Empire comprised only 12% of the world's population.
The Portuguese jellyfish tentacles have been known to grow a mile in length catching anything in it’s path by stinging it’s prey.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
Two zebras died of hunger in a zoo in Palestine and were replaced with donkeys painted with black and white stripes.
The original torch of the Statue of Liberty replaced in 1984 by a new copper torch covered in 24k gold leaf.
They NEVER said “Beam me up Scotty” on Star Trek.
Goats and octopus’ pupils of their eyes are rectangular.
"Pistanthrophobia" is the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences.
Camel’s have three eyelids.
The Diary of Anne Frank is banned in Lebanon for "portraying Jews Israel or Zionism favorably".
There are over 70,000 types of spiders spinning their webs in the world.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Most new cars fake engine noise through speakers. They are quite silent otherwise.
It is impossible to whistle in a Spacesuit.
The chances of us eating even one spider in our sleep throughout our lifetime is close to 0%.
Darwin suggested the appendix may have been used for digesting leaves. This theory is supported by koala and horse appendixes which do just that.
The blue whale weighs as much as thirty elephants and is as long as three Greyhound buses.
Lonomia obliqua is the world’s deadliest caterpillar.
More than 90% of the Nicaraguan people are Roman Catholic.
The lighter was invented before the match.
New Yorkers bite 10 times more people than sharks do worldwide.
There's only one all-white humpback whale known in the world.
"Ferrari" as a last name is the Italian equivalent of "Smith".
Lincoln was the first major leader in the U.S. to feel that women should be allowed to vote.
41% of children in Africa aged 5 to 14 are involved in child labour.
One of the assassins of Archduke Franz Ferdinand threw a grenade but missed the car. He swallowed cyanide and jumped to the River Miljacka. The cyanide was expired and did not work and the river was only 10cm deep. He was captured seconds later.
The average person unlocks his or her smartphone 110 times each day.
In Korea and Japan there is a Cat Cafe where you can go to drink coffee and hang out with cats for hours.
According to NASA it would cost about US$18 000 to send a letter to Mars.
The people of the U.S. are collectively overweight by a total of about 4 billion pounds.
About a third of male fish in British rivers are changing sex due to pollution especially from contraceptive pills a research found.
Rich people in China hire body doubles to serve their prison sentence.
The blood you donate is sold on the open market and it's a US$4.5 billion per year industry.
In France it's illegal to name a pig "Napoleon".
Dachau the first NAZI concentration camp in Germany opened six years before WWII.
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in Iran.
Some women can have a genetic mutation which causes them to see millions of more colors.
25 million Bibles were printed in 2011 compared to 208 million IKEA catalogs.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.