Steve Jobs once called Google to tell them the yellow gradient in the second "O" of their logo wasn't quite right.
There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange purple and silver!
In the UK accents change noticeably about every 25 miles (40km).
Penis enhancement surgery is free in Cuba.
Indonesia is home to the world'slargest Islamic population.
1/3of pet owners let their animals sleep in bed with them.
The last movie rented from Blockbuster before it closed its doors nationwide was ironically called "This is the End."
The average rent for a one-bedroom in Manhattan New York is US$3 400.
In London it is illegal to die in the Houses of Parliament.
There's a lizard known as Jesus Christ Lizard due to its ability to run on the water.
Bolivia was named after Simon Bolivar a military leader who led Colombia Venezuela Ecuador Peru Panama and Bolivia to independence.
During WW2 Nazi soldiers were fed massive quantities of methamphetamine for increased alertness and endurance.
North Korean archaeologists announced the world in 2012 they "discovered" lair of the UNICORN ridden by legendary King Tongmyung 2000 years ago.
One million stray dogs and 500,000 stray cats live in New York City metropolitan area.
New Zealand will deny people residency visas if they are overweight. There have been cases of people rejected because of obesity.
The slowest fish is the sea horse, which moves along at about 0.01 mph (0.016 km/h).
More Guinness beer is drunk in Nigeria than Ireland.
When Benjamin Franklin invented his own harmonica it became so popular in Europe that Mozart and Beethoven composed music for it.
Billy goats urinate on their own heads to smell more attractive to females.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
As late as 1985 doctors believed babies didn't feel pain and conducted surgeries with no anesthesia.
Air pollution causes lung cancer and is also linked to an increased risk for bladder cancer.
A full-grown bear can run as fast as a horse.
Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement not sound.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
Red Wine Kills Cancer Cells.
Canada consumes more macaroni and cheese than any other nation in the world.
Spiders can walk on water and breathe under it too.
Graca Machel is the only woman to have been first lady of two separate countries: Mozambique and South Africa.
There are more donut shops in Canada per capita than any other country.
Annual growth of WWW traffic is 314 000%
The Amazon River discharges 5 times as much water as any other river on the planet.
Over 800 000 people are arrested for marijuana in the U.S. each year.
Length of beard an average man would grow if he never shaved 27.5 feet
In Norway stripping counts as an art form for tax purposes.
A literal translation of a standard traffic sign in China: “Give large space to the festive dog that makes sport in the roadway.”
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
The original lyrics of the "Happy Birthday to You" song was "Good Morning to You".
Oceans cover 71% of the Earth's surface.
The Moon is not round but egg shaped.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.