Animals avoid power lines because they see frightening ultraviolet flashes that are invisible to humans.
Pregnant women have about 50% more blood by week 20 of pregnancy than they did before they conceived.
A coyote crossed with a dog is called a "coydog".
Elephant brains can weigh as much as 5 KG (11 LB) more than the brain of any other land animal.
A day on Venus is longer than its year.
Dogs can see better when the light is low.
Fossil evidence suggests that fish have been on Earth for about 530 million years.
Antarctica is the only continent on which no Lepidoptera have been found.
There are approximately 1 600 pizza restaurants in New York City.
51% Of People Think Stormy Weather Affects Cloud Computing.
Bananas have more trade regulations than AK-47s.
Hummingbirds beat their wings 60 to 80 times per second.
The Titanic is the only ocean liner to ever be sunk by an iceberg.
Japan and Russia still haven't signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
In the US today prescription painkillers kill more Americans than heroin and cocaine combined.
The country code for Russia is “007″.
Snakes are carnivores, which means they only eat animals, often small ones such as insects, birds, frogs and other small mammals.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
Every US president has worn glasses (just not always in public).
Daniel Radcliffe's stunt double for the first 6 Harry Potter movies was paralyzed from an accident on set in the 7th movie.
There's a McDonald's with turquoise arches in Sedona Arizona.
The average human brain has about 100 billion nerve cells.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
Pilots and flight attendants are twice as likely to get skin cancer melanoma from higher exposure to UV rays.
The world's shortest scheduled airline flight lasts 2 minutes. It connects two islands in the UK.
Newborn babies can only see in black and white for a few months.
The world pours more steel in an hour than it has poured gold since the beginning of recorded history.
Eating probiotic yoghurt could boost male fertility a study found.
"LOL" was formally recognized in 2011's update of the Oxford English Dictionary.
California has more than 130 000 people in prison.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
Leo Da Vinci's studies of river erosion convinced him that Earth is much older than the Bible implies.
In three decades the world's oceans will contain more discarded plastic than fish when measured by weight researchers say.
Only about 1 in every 10 000 people has "perfect pitch" the ability to identify a musical note just by hearing it with no reference note.
The only dog that doesn’t have a pink tongue is the chow.
In 1895 Hampshire police handed out the first ever speeding ticket, fining a man for doing 6mph!
Company executives in China can get sentenced to death for committing fraud.
In the UK it is illegal to ride a hoverboard scooter in public.
No one has ever seen a giraffe swimming.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more