The giraffe's feet are the size of a dinner plate 12 inches (30.5cm) across.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
In Japan Burger King has an all-black burger.
Dominica Mexico Zambia Kiribati Fiji and Egypt all have birds on their flags.
Dogs have only recently been able to watch TV since they need about 70 images per second which older TVs couldn't deliver.
Gasoline is complex as it can contain between 150 and 1 000 different chemical compounds.
Antarctica is the largest desert in the world.
Bill Gates was arrested in New Mexico in 1977 for jumping a red light and driving without a licence.
150people punished with the death penalty were later exonerated by the U.S.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
A grasshopper can leap 20 times the length of its own body.
Milhouse Van Houten's middle name is Mussolini
Billy Graham personally preached Christianism to over 200 million people.
“Ithyphallophobia” is a morbid fear of seeing thinking about or having an erect penis.
The world's fastest street-legal production car is the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport at 267 mph (431 km/h).
Plants and warm-blooded animals closer to the equator tend to be darker.
US debt is 10 times larger than all the US$ in circulation.
Nero the Roman Emperor married a man one of his freedmen taking the role of the bride.
There's a hotel in Bolivia made almost entirely of salt complete with salt beds and chairs.
The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
Poor women in the U.S. have a higher rate of obesity than wealthier women.
Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia".
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
When scientist Niels Bohr won the Nobel Prize in 1922 the Carlsberg brewery gave him a perpetual supply of beer piped into his house.
Rain has never been recorded in parts of Chile's Atacama Desert the driest place on Earth.
The “pound” key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph.
A sizable oak tree during the typical growing season gives off 28 000 gallons of moisture.
789 grams of 2 700-year-old marijuana were found in a Chinese tomb in 2008.
3 dogs survived the Titanic sinking out of 12 canines on board.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
Octopus wrestling was a popular sport in the 1960s. A diver would fight an octopus in shallow water and drag it to the surface.
George Washington grew Marijuana in his farm.
Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
Between 100 and 300 tons of cosmic dust enter the Earth's atmosphere every day.
About 60 million Reichmarks equivalent to £125m today was generated for the Nazi state by slave labour at Auschwitz during the Holocaust.
5%of Cubans have access to the open Internet.
California has issued 6 drivers licenses to people named “Jesus Christ.”
There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
The world's most expensive musical instrument a Stradivarius violin was sold in 2011 for US$15.9 million.
Switzerland is the only country with a square flag.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.