During the chariot scene in “Ben Hur” a small red car can be seen in the distance.
In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was burnt down but only 6 people were injured.
Smearing a small amount of dog feces on an insect bite will relieve the itching and swelling.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
Alexander the Great washed his hair in saffron to keep it shiny and orange.
The Queen of the UK is the legal owner of one-sixth of the Earth's land surface.
Olympus Mons is the largest volcano in our solar system.
A British prisoner of war captured by the Germans in WW1 was freed to see his dying mother then went back to the prison camp because he gave the Kaiser 'his word' he would return.
Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world's lakes combined.
Daylight Saving Time is not observed in most of the state of Arizona and parts of Indiana.
1 665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
2 520 is the smallest number that can be exactly divided by all the numbers 1 to 10.
Did you know you share a birthday with at least nine other million people in the world?
The Eiffel Tower was originally intended for Barcelona Spain but the project was rejected.
In professional shooting Alcohol is considered to be a performance-enhancing drug because it relaxes you and slows your heart rate enough to give you an edge.
The total size of Google Earth's database is over 20 Petabytes.
Kokura Japan was the original target of the atomic bomb that landed in Nagasaki.
The U.S. government's "official expert" on Marijuana from 1938 to 1962 once testified in court under oath that he had smoked marijuana and it turned him into a bat.
The first Friday of June is National Donut Day in the U.S.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
Benjamin Franklin wrote "Fart Proudly" a scientific essay about farts.
100% of the earth's ocean floor has been mapped to a maximum resolution of around 5km.
Coffee beans aren't beans. They are fruit pits.
God is not mentioned once in the book of Esther.
At latitude 60 degrees south you can sail all the way around the world.
"Sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia"is the scientific term for brain freeze.
"Time"is the most commonly used noun in English.
In the U.S. a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell US$10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.
Nelson Mandela married the widow of Mozambique's President.
A 62-foot Jesus statue built by a megachurch was destroyed by a lightning strike and subsequent fire.
A Japanese Soldier didn't surrender until29 years after WW2 was over in 1974.
The Titanic's chief baker "fortified" himself with alcohol and thus survived the freezing water for 2 hours until he was rescued.
In 2014 a prisoner escaped a detention center in Arizona to spend Valentine's Day with his girlfriend.
Passports issued by the UK Sweden and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
A blue whale is larger than a basketball court.
35 million of your cells die every minute.
Sideburns are named after American Civil War General General Burnside.
Signs that a circling shark will attack: it will hunch its back lower its pectoral fins and swim in zigzag motions.
The American secret service tried to spike Hitler's food with female hormones to feminize him.
- The Circel Of Life, Circel Pendant Message " ancient meaning...circle of life dream meaning...success beyond your wildest dreams 21st century meaning...what goes around comes around whatever it means to you... believe, trust, and enjoy!! " Card Necklace.
- Perfect Gift For Yourself or Your loved ones. Symbol of good health and good luck.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated
- FE Message "ponte tu collar y pide deseo. si crees en ti mismo y en tu potencial, todo puede ser posible! usa tu collar para que siempre recuerdes que hay que tener fe." Card Cross Pendant Necklace.
- Environment Friendly Gold Plated, Carefully Handmade By Skilled Workman.
- Metal Type: Gold Plated, Spring Ring Clasp.
- Chain Length: 45 cm + 10 cm.
- Key To Success Message "make a wish and put on your necklace. it's no secret¡the key to success is doing what you love! wear your necklace as a reminder that you can do anything you set your mind and your heart to!" Necklace for Women.
- Gold Plated Alloy, Spring-Ring Clasp.
- 16" Necklace to Be Worn Alone or Layered.
- Perfect Gift for Yourself or Your Loved Ones.
- Each Necklace Comes in An Original Package.