Heart attacks are more likely to happen on a Monday.
Sex toys are illegal in India.
China is the world's largest supplier of Bibles.
Scientists finally concluded that the chicken came first not the egg because the protein which makes egg shells is only produced by hens.
Famous science-fiction writer Isaac Asimov died as the result of an HIV infection from a blood transfusion given during triple-bypass heart surgery.
The CIA had a plot to use a depilatory chemical on Fidel Castro to cause his beard to fall out.
Like all living things humans are bioluminescent: We glow.
The world's longest hangover lasted 4 weeks after a Scotsman consumed 60 pints of beer.
Each year there is one ton of cement poured for each man woman and child in the world.
The kangaroo’s ancestors lived in trees. Today there are eight different kinds of tree kangaroos.
The average raindrop falls at 7 miles per hour.
Fanta originated in Germany as a result of difficulties importing Coca-Cola syrup into Nazi Germany during WW2.
The testicles on an octopus are located in its head!
Debra Winger was the voice of E.T.
WW1 allied soldiers would fire thousands of rounds at random over the German trenches to boil the water in their machine guns to make tea.
The average thickness of ice in Antarctica is about 1 mile (1.6 km) .
NASA has a list of accurate space technology terms that writers can use in Science Fiction stories.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
Elephants can detect rain 150 miles away.
14 billion pounds (6B Kg.) of garbage are dumped into the ocean every year. Most of it is plastic.
"Astronauts" come from America. Space explorers from Russia are called "cosmonauts."
Apple sold 340 000 iPhones per day in 2012.
Hyenas regularly eat the faeces of other animals.
Only about .003 percent of the water on Earth can be used by humans.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
You can lead a cow upstairs but not downstairs.
No matter where you stand in Michigan you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
Spiders are scared of ants due to the formic acid they contain.
Fur seals get miserably sick when they’re carried aboard ships.
Camel’s milk does not curdle.
According to Douglas Adams a Salween is the faint taste of dishwashing liquid in a cup of fresh tea.
Hair is made from the same substance as fingernails.
Some Deaf People Make Sign Language in Their Sleep.
Cherophobia is the fear of being too happy because "something tragic" will happen.
Mosquitoes prefer blood type "O" to any other.
A dragonfly has a lifespan of 24 hours.
Spain has two major exclaves Ceuta and Melilla in mainland Africa.
The keys to the holiest site in Christianity the Church of the Holy Sepulchre are held by a Muslim family that opens the church every morning. This arrangement has been in place since 1187 CE.
There’s a spider in Brazil whose bites can cause an erection that lasts for hours!
We are born with over 270 bones and die with 206.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more