A man called Billy Owen lost an eye and half his face to cancer and used it to start a career as a zombie actor.
Facebook Twitter and The New York Times have been blocked in China since 2009.
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
Octopuses are eaten alive in Korea.
In 2013 the world's 7th richest person Brazilian Eike Batista lost his US$30 billion fortune and now owes US$1 billion.
Mobile phones have 18 times more bacteria than toilet handles.
In the UK the most common cause of death for men under 50 is suicide.
A British teacher in Sudan was arrested because she allowed her primary school class to name a teddy bear "Muhammad".
Many nursing homes in Germany have fake bus stops to collect residents with dementia who try to leave.
North Korea's space agency is called "NADA" which in Spanish means "nothing."
In 2006 Russia gifted the U.S. a 9/11 memorial monument which was erected in Bayonne NJ.
There is an average of 50,000 spiders per acre in green areas.
Before Mating the Female Giraffe Will First Urinate in the Male's Mouth.
Castration was used in the Middle Ages as a "cure" for hernia epilepsy and leprosy.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
A ‘jiffy’ is a unit of time for 1/100th of a second.
There are more public libraries than McDonald's in the U.S.
In Italy there is a submerged bronze statue of Jesus Christ of 2.5 metres tall.
40%of schizophrenics are left-handed despite being only 10% of the world's population.
We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
Albert Einstein didn't like to wear socks.
In 2008 wine started flowing through taps in dozens of homes during a grape festival in Italy due to a technical error.
It takes the average McDonald's employee 7 months to earn what a CEO makes in an hour.
Roman Gladiators rarely fought to the death or against animals and were considered celebrities of their time.
Ronald McDonald is “Donald McDonald” in Japan because it makes pronunciation easier for the Japanese. In Singapore he’s known as “Uncle McDonald”.
In Islam a man may divorce his wife three times taking her back up after the first two times.
Horatio Nelson one of England’s most illustrious admirals was throughout his life never able to find a cure for his sea-sickness.
At the Wife Carrying World Championships in Finland first prize is the wife's weight in beer.
In 2009 snipers were deployed in Australia to protect a colony of little penguins from predators.
A team of four people made angry birds in eight months.
The longest kiss ever recorded lasted 58 hours 35 minutes and 58 seconds.
The human brain is composed of about 100 billion neurons plus a trillion glial cells.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
There are more TVs in the U.S. than people in the U.K.
Parking takes up as much as 14% of all land-use in Los Angeles County.
India has more people using the internet than the entire population of the U.S.
A donkey will sink in quicksand but a mule won’t.
Penguins can jump 6 feet out of water.
Koala bears aren't bears: They're marsupials.
Musician Eddie Van Halen blamed guitar picks for giving him tongue cancer.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.