The amount of computer Memory required to run WordPerfect for Win95 is 8 times the amount needed aboard the space shuttle.
Nelson Mandela was banned from entering the U.S. and needed a special waiver until 2008.
More gold is recoverable from a ton of personal computers than from 17 tons of gold ore.
A woman can get pregnant while she is already pregnant.
The Statue of Liberty wears a size 879 shoe.
Sleeping less than 7 hours each night reduces your life expectancy.
The last animal in the dictionary is the zyzzyva a tropical weevil.
Shakira was rejected from the school choir because the teacher thought she sounded like a goat.
A San Francisco Highway Patrol Officer called Kevin Briggs has talked approximately 200 people out of suicide on the Golden Gate Bridge since 1994.
A Virginia law requires all bathtubs to be kept inside the house
The founder of Alcoholics Anonymous demanded alcohol during the last few days of his life.
Over 20 million bats live in the Bracken Cave in Texas the world's largest colony of bats.
You can change your language on Facebook to "Pirate."
"Anal"is a languagespoken in India and Burmaby 23 000 people.
One survey reports that 33 percent of dog owners admit they talk to their dogs on the phone or leave messages on answering machines while they are away.
Butterflies and insects have their skeletons on the outside of their bodies called the exoskeleton. This protects the insect and keeps water inside their bodies so they don’t dry out.
A bat can eat up to 1,000 insects per hour.
60% of electrocutions occur while talking on the telephone during a thunderstorm.
Your weight in Mars is over 60% less than on Earth.
If you keep a goldfish in a dark room it will lose its color.
At rest your brain uses one-fifth of a calorie per minute.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
Egyptian Pyramid workers were paid with beer: 1 gallon (4L) per day.
In Australia Burger King is called "Hungry Jack's".
Harry Potter and author JK Rowling share the same birthday
Sound wave scan be used to make objects levitate.
Bill Gates Sponsors a Machine That Turns Poop Into Drinking Water.
Sea shells were once commonly used in many parts of the world as money.
A skunk will not bite and throw its scent at the same time.
Medicinal Marijuana is Considered Kosher in Some Cases by Judaism.
In 2012 Elvis Presley's underwear was auctioned off but no one bought it.
Dr. Seuss pronounced his name so that it would rhyme with rejoice.
A Muslim family that saved Jews during the Holocaust was later saved by Israel during the genocide in Bosnia and converted to Judaism.
A man named Moondyne Joe escaped prison so many times that police built a special cell for him from which he escaped as well.
The word “vodka” comes from the Russian word “voda” that means “water”.
A single sheeps fleece might well contain as many as 26 million fibres.
A woman from Michigan gave birth to her babies on 8/8/8 9/9/9 and 10/10/10
The thumbnail grows the slowest the middle nail the fastest nearly 4 times faster than toenails.
Cephalacaudal recapitulation is the reason our extremities develop faster than the rest of us.
Bees can be trained to detect bombs.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.