An American soldier ran across the border to North Korea In 1962 and has been living there ever since.
In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.
You share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.
The average ocean depth is 2.5 miles (4 km).
Octopuses have 3 hearts.
In 2002 the comptroller of the City of New York estimated the impact of 9/11 on the city's wealth to be US$30.5 billion.
Only one in two billion people will live to be 116 or older.
A 2-headed dolphin was discovered on a beach in Turkey in 2014.
Average number of people airborne over the US any given hour: 61 000.
Al-Qaeda initially considered targeting nuclear power plants on 9/11 but decided against it fearing things could "get out of control."
There's a coast-to-coast hiking trail that stretches from Delaware to California.
Powerful acids in snakes' stomachs mean they will explode if given Alka-Seltzer.
In ancient times Chinese people feared pandas and described them as metal-devouring black-and-white "tapirs."
1 in 25 U.S. teenagers has attempted suicide.
The Earth's magnetic field has been steadily weakening over the past 180 years specially around Brazil and Argentina.
After the Treaty of Versailles French Marshal Ferdinand Foch said "This is not a peace. It is an armistice for twenty years." Exactly 20 years and 65 days later WW2 broke out.
The number of H2O molecules in 10 drops of water are equal to the number of all the stars in the universe.
British people say "Happy Christmas" because in the 19th century the word "merry" also meant "intoxicated" so they wanted to separate it from public insobriety.
It is believed that sharks first appeared 420 million years ago.
A baby spider is called a spiderling.
A cockroach can live several weeks with its head cut off.
In Japan there's a festival that is a celebration of the penis and fertility.
After Christianity the largest religious affiliation in the U.S. is Judaism.
10% of pregnancies end in miscarriage.
The average car has 30 000 parts.
In 1953 a North Korean fighter pilot defected to South Korea with his MiG-15 and was rewarded with US$100 000 by the U.S.
A shrimp’s heart is in its head.
Sweden had a Charles VIIbut no Charles I to VI.
The U.S. Post Office handles 43 percent of the world’s mail.
An Octopus doesn't have 8 arms but 6 arms and 2 legs.
Alexander the Great was not much admired in his lifetime and was seen by many as a drunken tyrant.
The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan there was never a recorded Wendy before!
The World's Biggest Mall located in China is 99% empty.
The longest one-syllable word in the English language is “screeched.”
The domain GoogleSucks.com is owned by Google.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
In South India people roll over food leftovers served to Brahmins in the belief that all troubles and ailments will be cured.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
37%of all pregnancies in New York City end in abortion.
In the UK you can never be more than 70 miles away from the sea.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.