In 1960 two of The Beatles got deported from Germany for lighting a condom on fire.
An eerie prophecy attributed to Nostradamus regarding the 9/11 attacks was in fact fabricated by a college student in 1997 to show how easily such prophecies can be misused.
A steady stream of minor accomplishments makes you more satisfied with your life than a few major accomplishments.
Heart disease is the No. 1 killer of women.
A python can swallow a rabbit whole and may eat as many as 150 mice in a six-month period.
The ice sheet of Antarctica has been in existence for at least 40 million years.
Octopuses move with a simple elegance but they have no rhythm unlike most animals.
The Leica Camera company helped hundreds of jews before the Holocaust by hiring and sending them abroad.
The Incas revered the coca plant as being sacred or magical.
“I am.” is the shortest complete sentence in the English language.
Plants can get Cancer.
Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
A small child could swim through the veins of a blue whale.
Like fingerprints everyone’s tongue print is different.
Satan was never named "Lucifer." The only use of the word Lucifer in the Bible was by Isaiah who was referring to the fall of Babylon not Satan.
Central Park costs about as much money as the entire state of Alaska .
There's an organization that parachutes copies of the Bible into North Korea.
3.2 million people visit the Statue of Liberty every year.
The giant red star Betelgeuse has a diameter larger than that of the Earth’s orbit around the sun.
All of the world's energy needs can be met with 1/10 000th of the light from the Sun that falls on Earth each day according to the inventor Ray Kurzweil.
M&Ms were created in 1941 as a means for soldiers to enjoy chocolate without it melting.
In 2015 a 4-year-old searching for fossils found 100 Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Bones.
The first street lights in America were installed in Philadelphia around 1757.
Your brain uses 20% of the total oxygen and blood in your body.
In 1600 a volcano eruption in Peru caused a famine that killed about 2 million people in Russia.
There are more people speaking French in Africa than in France.
From 1989 to 2009 about 2 000 schools were closed in Germany because of a scarcity of children.
80% of volcanic eruptions happen underwater.
It takes 8 minutes and 20 seconds for light to travel from the sun to the earth.
McDonald's Big Mac is used as an economic index to compare purchasing power between currencies and countries.
Someone paid $14 000 for the bra worn by Marilyn Monroe in the film ‘Some Like It Hot’.
Google has found GPA's and test scores to be "worthless as criteria for hiring"; they have teams where 14% of their employees haven't gone to college.
Hawaii's largest-ever earthquake occurred in 1868 and the aftershocks are still being observed.
There's a bridge between mainland China and Macau where cars switch from left to right-hand drive and vice versa.
A dog's sense of smell is 10 000 times stronger than humans.
An adult lion’s roar is so loud; it can be heard up to five miles away.
Prostitution is illegal in Israel yet 12 000 women work in the sex trade along with roughly 1 000 men.
In Auschwitz an SS guard fell in love with a Jewish prisoner. He saved her life multiple times and she testified on his behalf during his post-war trial.
When you get a book published in Norway the Government will buy a 1000 copies and distribute them to libraries.
In the early years of the 20th century horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that cars were seen as the "green" alternative.
- Stimulates the pumping action of exercise and has multiple massage sessions.
- Pamper calves, ankles and feet
- Calms tired legs and soothes muscle fatigue
- Item size: Leg 15", Foot 11.5", and Thigh 27" x 9.5"
- Designed by a world-renowned Orthopedic Surgeon, the Healthy Stretch has been clinically tested to provide safe and productive stretching
- The Healthy Stretch decreases the risk of acute muscle strains and foot injuries
- Helps prevent chronic foot ailments like plantar fasciitis, flatfeet, knee, ankle, foot arthritis, diabetic forefoot ulcers, and stress fractures
- No need to worry about complicated systems, the Healthy Stretch is designed for everybody
- This is a device that you use before and after your workout, that you use bare footed to get a much deeper stretch than you could on your own
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon with well padded semi-flexible covers.
- Versatile electronics accessories organiser specifically designed for well organised people.
- Three easy access mesh pockets expand to store multiple sizes of USB drive or small baby stuffs.
- Special zipper spaces for 2.5 Inch external hard drive (HDD), SSD cards, CF cards, power bank or baby diapers and etc.
- Dimension: L17.4"*W8.9"when open, about L9.5"*W4.3" after folded. Roll-up design fits in coat pocket or small space in any bag.