The farthest distance from Earth an astronaut has ever traveled was during the Apollo 13 emergency.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
Slavery was not made a statutory offense in the UK until April 6 2010.
“Dreamt” is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt”.
The last time somebody died from a spider bite in Australia was in 1981.
There's US$75 trillion in the entire world. If this is distributed amongst all people on Earth each person will have less than $11 000.
Penguins have an organ near the eye that filters salt from the water out of their system.
Every second the Sun sends to earth 10 times more neutrinos than the number of people on earth.
Gustave Eiffel the man who designed the Eiffel Tower was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty's spine.
Instant Coffee was invented by a man called George Washington around 1910.
Licence plates in the Canadian Northwest Territories are shaped like polar bears.
Elephants can hear one another's trumpeting calls up to 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
George Washington grew marijuana in his garden.
The most expensive First Class suites in the Titanic were to have cost up to £870 (£75 156 today).
A full-loaded supertanker traveling at normal speed takes at least 20 minutes to stop.
The Bible is available in 2 454 languages.
Armenia became the first nation to adopt Christianity as a State Religion in the year 301.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
Winston Churchill lost the 1945 election right after winning WW2.
In 1933 Mickey Mouse an animated cartoon character received 800 000 fan letters.
Phrases in English such as "long time no see" "no go" and "no can do" come from literal translations of Chinese phrases.
The original story from “Tales of 1001 Arabian Nights” begins “Aladdin was a little Chinese boy.”
The average secretary’s left hand does 56% of the typing.
In the U.S. a sentence of life in prison without parole was given for trying to sell US$10 of marijuana to an undercover officer.
20%of women in the U.S. earn at least $5 000 more than their spouse.
The Titanic was the first ship to use the SOS signal.
Impotence is legal grounds for divorce in 24 American states.
La Tomatina is an annual festival held in Spain where people throw thousands of tomatoes at each other.
There are more English words beginning with the letter "s" than with any other letter.
A 99-year-old man divorced his 96-year-old wife after 77 years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the 1940s.
Philophobia is the fear of falling in love.
A cat called "Dusty" produced 420 kittens during her breeding life a world record.
The average volume of farts a person generates per day ranges around 476 to 1491ml.
A new word in English is created every 98 minutes.
Shark corneas are being used in human eye transplants.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
Of all the words in the English language the word ’set’ has the most definitions!
Christopher Columbus thought that the world was shaped like a woman's breast.
Mathematician Paul Erdos could calculate in his head given a person's age how many seconds they had lived when he was just 4 years old.
The Romans used to make toothpaste from urine.
- This Bundle Includes 4 Items (Non OEM): Black Soft Skin, Armband, Screen Protector, and Smart Headphone Wrap
- Durable, Precise Cutouts Give Easy Access to All the Functionalities
- Offers Tough, Durable, Transparent Surface While Keeping the LCD Screen Clean and Reduce Fingerprints
- Compatible with Sandisk Sansa Clip Sport ONLY (MP3 Player Not Included)
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- TRUE HD HIGH FIDELITY SOUND Featuring latest Bluetooth 4.1 CSR technology and state of the art acoustic components that produce incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble.
- COMFORTABLE AND SECURE FIT WITH IPX-7 WATERPROOF RATING - ActivBuds feature Ergonomically designed flexible ear hooks with gel flex silicone earbuds to ensure your headphones stay comfortably firm in place to guarantee fatigue free ears and tangle free comfort.
- LONGEST BATTERY LIFE - The new and improved lithium polymer battery allows seamless enjoyment of music for up to 8 hours and 240 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 1.5 hours.
- BLUETOOTH V4.1 WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY WITH CVC 6.0 NOISE SUPPRESSION TECHNOLOGY - Connect seamlessly with all Bluetooth enabled devices up to 30 feet away. With Noise Suppression technology focus on your favorite music and answer calls without skips or missed words.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY AND BONUS ITEMS - Bonus Accessories with 1-Year Manufacturer's Warranty and 30 days no-questions-asked return policy. Value for money guaranteed, Buy the Senso ActiveBuds worry free today.