100 000 mobile phones are dropped down the toilet in Britain every year.
Chocolate magnate Milton Hershey canceled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters.
Elvis Presley's manager Colonel Tom Parker used to sell both 'I love Elvis' and 'I hate Elvis' badges at his concerts.
Morgan Freeman didn't appear in a movie until age 34 and didn't get a big role until he was 52 with Driving Miss Daisy and Glory.
The entire student body of the University of Mississippi enlisted for the American Civil War. They suffered a 100% casualty rate.
Sweden has run out of trash so it's importing garbage from Norway
Percentage of Africa that is wilderness: 28% Percentage of North America that is wilderness: 38%
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
The only thing left on Bill Gates' bucket list is not to die.
$10 If you have $10 in your pocket and no debts you are wealthier than 25% of Americans.
It’s illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Norfolk Virginia.
A “jiffy” is the scientific name for 1/100th of a second.
On average 2 newborns will be given to the wrong parents every day.
Google Translate generates its answers by trawling through decades of comparative human translated works such as UN documents and Harry Potter novels.
In the United States more Frisbee discs are sold each year than baseballs basketballs and footballs combined.
Martin Luther King Jr. added the "I have a dream" line during his speech it was improvised.
A month after the nuclear bombing of Hiroshima a typhoon hit the city killing another 2 000 people.
Over 90% of American movies made before 1929 are lost no copies are known to exist.
A hippo can open its mouth wide enough to fit a four foot tall child inside.
Homer Simpson once had a theory that the universe was shaped like a donut. The theory has some validity according to cosmologists.
70%of the oxygen we breathe are produced by the oceans.
Flowers can grow faster by listening to music.
In Australia there are more kangaroos than people.
In 2009 Nigerian Police arrested a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery.
92% of public baby changing tables tested in the UK carried traces of cocaine.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
"LOL" was formally recognized in 2011's update of the Oxford English Dictionary.
Google takes over 200 factors into account to deliver the best results for any query in a fraction of a second.
Women think about their appearance 9 times a day a UK survey found.
Author J. K. Rowling wrote the final chapter of the last Harry Potter book in 1990 7 years before the release of the first book.
The average American spends about 38 hours a year stuck in traffic.
Global warming has raised the earth's average surface temperature about 1.5°F (0.8°C) since the Industrial Revolution.
Elephants are covered with hair.
Toilets were found in many ancient Egyptian tombs.
Drinking caffeine in the evening delays our brain's release of melatonin and interrupts our circadian rhythm by as much as 40 minutes.
In France a five year old child can buy an alcoholic drink in a bar
In Alabama it is illegal for a driver to be blindfolded while driving a vehicle.
Abraham Lincoln actually hated to be called "Abe."
A dik-dik is a tiny antelope that lives in East Africa, Namibia and Angola.
The French language has seventeen different words for ‘surrender’.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more