Quick Travel Tip!
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
The convenience of an ocean front accommodation: There are lots of reasons why several travelers want to book oceanfront hotel accommodations. First of all, it offers you a very convenient way to enjoy the beach, since you can access it when you step out of your room or hotel. Aside from that, it can also offer you a very nice view, which you can share with your spouse and the whole family.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Print your itinerary: If you booked your flights through the internet, do not forget to print out your itinerary confirmation for it. If you don’t have a printer at your house, you can simply email the confirmation page to your own email address and print it out someplace else. Bring the printed copy of your itinerary, so that you can simply show it to the attendants.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
- DURABLE. Made with lightweight waterproof and tear resistant polyester fibre material.Great tenacity and feel,bearing more than 110lb.
- FOLDABLE. Greatly save space after folding,easily carry with your flight after expansion.
- PORTABLE and CONVENIENT. The bag is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel, and great gift for everyone.The unique design enables it to be placed on the luggage.
- INTENDED USE: Gym, Sports, Travel, Luggage, Carry-on Bag, Shopping Bag, Beach Bag, Hiking and Camping. Suitable for Women, Men, Teens and big Kids as personal bag.
- ATTENTION PLS: Big promotions when you buy more on Special Offers and Promotions. To ensure the quality and service,pls note that the items only sold by seller "YouzipTeen".
- Ulgoo travel duffle bag made by canvas and top quality PU leather
- Large weekend bag *1 zipper pockets on the front,One main closure with zipper on top to close the bag
- Inside the closure :1 wall zipper pockets + 1 staff pocket + 1 cellphone pocket
- High quality, durable, and stylish bags designed for all-purpose use.
- Dimensions: 54cm*33cm*24cm(L*H*D)/21.3''*13''*9.4''(L*H*D)