Quick Travel Tip!
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Double check your health insurance coverage: Weeks prior to traveling, it is important to check your health insurance coverage. This should be done in order to see whether it can provide you coverage while traveling or not. If it does not, then checking it early would provide you time to look for an alternative option, so that you would be covered just in case.
Print your itinerary: If you booked your flights through the internet, do not forget to print out your itinerary confirmation for it. If you don’t have a printer at your house, you can simply email the confirmation page to your own email address and print it out someplace else. Bring the printed copy of your itinerary, so that you can simply show it to the attendants.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
- ★★Army Green/Beige/Khaki/Grey and Style#2: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 5 functional varying size zipper pockets+ 5 velcro pockets + 2 concealed slant hand pockets. Inside: 2 trapezoidal deep zip pockets on the top+ 2 big zip pockets on the bottom
- ★★Mesh Style: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 6 functional varying size zip pockets + 7 velco pockets. Inside: 2 inside zipper pockets on each bottom + 1 big mesh pocket on back
- Features: Lightweight fabric with consistent and neat stitching. Keep flat even without ironing. Mild waterproof performance, easy to deal with drizzle rain, morning dew, etc. Plenty of pockets for storage. When you are taking a walk, riding a bike or traveling, it becomes so useful to carry cell phone, keys, tools etc. Just enjoy your time. Traveling is really a breeze now. You may not remember what's in each pocket, it's really a sweet vexation.
- Various colors and styles to choose from. Get this functional vest to reward yourself or send to your lovely families or friends as a thoughtful gift
- About Size: please refer to size chart below our product description. Warm hint: Beige/Army Green#2/Khaki-Mesh has the detailed pictures
- CARRY ALL YOUR TRAVEL NECESSITIES - A travel ready utility vest with 9 pockets perfect for carrying all your devices, such as passports, cameras, phones and tablets. Also features an eyeglass cleaning chamois, detachable key chain & water bottle holder
- BREEZE THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY - With your accessories perfectly organized, just remove your eVest and breeze through TSA airport security!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - 30% nylon, 70% cotton vest with a stretchy jersey collar, perfect for moderate to warm climates. Our travel gear is machine-washable and Teflon-treated - both water and stain repellent
- GREAT FOR LAYERING OVER SHIRTS AND JACKETS - The 101 pairs perfectly with both jackets and shirts, designed for versatility - from business meetings to weekends outdoors. You will look great, feel great and carry all of your gadgets in style!
- BALANCES WEIGHT - CARRY MORE, FEEL LESS - Our patented Weight Management System is engineered to balance weight load across the garment for greater comfort