Quick Travel Tip!
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
Checking in online: Most airlines today offer a way for their passengers to check in online. This would actually save you a lot of time and hassles. Aside from that, it may even offer you a way to conveniently select the seats in your flight. Take advantage of it, so that you can make traveling a more convenient experience.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Do not forget to confirm your hotel reservation a day before leaving: Keep in mind that even if you booked your hotel reservation online, and you got a confirmation number for it, there is still a slight chance that it was overlooked. To make sure that you really have a place to stay at your destination, you should call the hotel a day before traveling. This way, you can confirm not just your reservation, but also make sure that you will have the type of room that you really want.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
- DURABLE. Made with lightweight waterproof and tear resistant polyester fibre material.Great tenacity and feel,bearing more than 110lb.
- FOLDABLE. Greatly save space after folding,easily carry with your flight after expansion.
- PORTABLE and CONVENIENT. The bag is perfect for day-to-day use or occasional travel, and great gift for everyone.The unique design enables it to be placed on the luggage.
- INTENDED USE: Gym, Sports, Travel, Luggage, Carry-on Bag, Shopping Bag, Beach Bag, Hiking and Camping. Suitable for Women, Men, Teens and big Kids as personal bag.
- ATTENTION PLS: Big promotions when you buy more on Special Offers and Promotions. To ensure the quality and service,pls note that the items only sold by seller "YouzipTeen".
- Ulgoo travel duffle bag made by canvas and top quality PU leather
- Large weekend bag *1 zipper pockets on the front,One main closure with zipper on top to close the bag
- Inside the closure :1 wall zipper pockets + 1 staff pocket + 1 cellphone pocket
- High quality, durable, and stylish bags designed for all-purpose use.
- Dimensions: 54cm*33cm*24cm(L*H*D)/21.3''*13''*9.4''(L*H*D)