Quick Travel Tip!
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Do your research: If you are travelling to a particular foreign country for the first time, then you should do your research about it. You should gather information about the country’s culture, learn more about their language, check out the prices of commodities, and more. By gaining valuable data about your destination, you can ensure to have a glorious trip whether it would be for business or leisure.
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
The number of nights to stay at a hotel: If you are not very sure about the hotel that you are booking, then you should not book it for more than two nights, even if your trip runs for 5 days. This way, you are assured that you have a place to stay for the first 2 nights in the country. Aside from that, if you don’t like the accommodation, then you will have enough time to find another one.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Selecting your seats: Selecting your flight seats can actually be done days before your actual flight. Although this may depend on the type of airlines you are booking it from, most of them offer seat selection online. Therefore, instead of waiting for the day to take the flight, select your favorite seats online ahead of time, so that you would have utmost comfort in traveling.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=383607401702373 facebook_album=383994468330333](via Facebook)
- Larger size and container: Size: 24 x 18.8 x 7.6 cm(9.5"W x 7.4"H x 3"D). Multiple pockets (with small, medium, large, and long pockets) can fit all of your travel wants and needs, make everything easy to find! The capacity is absolutely 30% larger than the normal one in the market.
- Premium Quality: Mainly made of high quality Polyester fiber, PVC backing, strong hanging hook, best zipper and highest-standard workmanship. Thick cotton inside to prevent impact.
- Special Designed: 2 sides ZIPPERED compartment and special designed hanging hook make it easy to put and find.
- Save the maximum space: Light-weight, portable, foldable, easy to storage. When it's empty, you can fold very thinly and save space.
- Water-resistant and odor-free: No need to concern about the penetration of moisture. Easy to keep clean and fast dry. Mesh pocket can get rid of hot toiletry breather freely, to prevent growth of bacteria.
- ✔ MULTIPLE STORAGE PURPOSE SLING BAG: Two large zippered compartments with small inner pouches. Each zipper of the knapsack has a plastic pull on it, so you can easily grip it. Larger zippered compartment can hold bottle (e.g. two small 7 or 8 ounces bottles) or Tablet such as Samsung Tab or iPad (up to 8"). Smaller zippered compartment can hold things such as diabetes supplies, phone, purse, keys, MP3, first aid gear, pens/markers, food bars, Power Bank, business cards, camera, or so on
- ✔ UPSCALE NYLON CLOTH CHEST BAG: Good construction and lightweight, versatile, strong and sturdy rucksack. Not easy to be scratched duffel bag, high quality and water-resistant. Fashion, multi-function, practical design. Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on. Little clip cord across the front pockets that adds stability and security over zippered pockets of the pack
- ✔ UNBALANCE BACKPACK WEARING STYLES: Great flexibility, haversack can be used both as chest pack and shoulder bag, messenger bag, travel bag; Satchel strap is adjustable, Fit both regular and plus-size person
- ✔ IDEAL APPLICATIONS of the SACK: fashion ( bright and vibrant color, cute and good quality), casual (keep your hands free but without the bulk of a regular backpack), outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, running, cycling, bike riding, etc), outings, travel/vacation, trips to the amusement park, baby bag (carry around diapers and wipes) or so on
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime® 1 x LC Prime Chest bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for Black Friday, Thanksgiving & Christmas Gift idea.