Quick Travel Tip!
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Don’t forget visiting the museums: Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are traveling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
- 100% polyester fleece-knit. The smart choice as an airline travel blanket, office blanket or a blanket for home.
- A good, inexpensive blanket doesn't need to be a "cheap blanket". Soft and cozy, this affordable travel blanket provides all the warmth and comfort you need.
- Lightweight and compact, the World's Best Microfleece Blanket travels wherever you do while leaving plenty of room for books and souvenirs.
- Machine washable & easy to keep clean. Simply toss this airplane blanket into the washing machine. Wash in warm water with similar colors. Tumble dry, low heat. No bleach. Do not iron.
- Wolf Manufacturing Company is a Texas-based manufacturer and importer of fine sewn products ranging from airplane neck pillows, travel pillows, travel blankets, fleece throws, stadium blankets, and other quality items to make traveling easier and more pleasant.
- Small and lightweight enough to be carried along wherever you go.
- Where has that airline blanket been? Take your own blanket!
- The blanket's special midweight CoolMax knit is warm, breathes well, wicks moisture away effectively and feels great on your skin.
- Easy to care for.
- 70 x 56 inches. 11 ounces. Color: Black.