Quick Travel Tip!
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
Take note of the hotel details on your phone: It is very important that you take note of the hotel details, especially if you are at an unfamiliar city. Some of the details you want to include would be its name, address, and phone number. By doing this, you would be able to find your way back, just in case you get lost.
Talking with strangers: When you travel, whether you are going for a business trip or not, you may find yourself chatting with the passenger next to you at the airplane or at the airport. Although this is not a bad practice, you must be cautious when it comes to the information that you giveaway. Make sure not to tell the other person all your plans or where you are staying, since another one may be listening to take advantage of it.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Sign up with travel websites: There are lots of travel websites available today, which you can use to book flights, hotel, and car reservations from. To ensure that you would be one of the first persons to know about their travel deals and promotions, then sign up for their newsletter. By doing that, you are increasing your chances of getting the best deals.
Be positive, but be ready about the negatives: Although it is best to think about positive things when traveling, in order to maximize the benefits from it, you should still be prepared for some set backs. Some of which may include flight delays, getting sick, getting lost, and such. Thus, you should always carry cash in small amounts, flash lights, medications, and your cell phone.
- Larger size and container: Size: 24 x 18.8 x 7.6 cm(9.5"W x 7.4"H x 3"D). Multiple pockets (with small, medium, large, and long pockets) can fit all of your travel wants and needs, make everything easy to find! The capacity is absolutely 30% larger than the normal one in the market.
- Premium Quality: Mainly made of high quality Polyester fiber, PVC backing, strong hanging hook, best zipper and highest-standard workmanship. Thick cotton inside to prevent impact.
- Special Designed: 2 sides ZIPPERED compartment and special designed hanging hook make it easy to put and find.
- Save the maximum space: Light-weight, portable, foldable, easy to storage. When it's empty, you can fold very thinly and save space.
- Water-resistant and odor-free: No need to concern about the penetration of moisture. Easy to keep clean and fast dry. Mesh pocket can get rid of hot toiletry breather freely, to prevent growth of bacteria.
- ✔ MULTIPLE STORAGE PURPOSE SLING BAG: Two large zippered compartments with small inner pouches. Each zipper of the knapsack has a plastic pull on it, so you can easily grip it. Larger zippered compartment can hold bottle (e.g. two small 7 or 8 ounces bottles) or Tablet such as Samsung Tab or iPad (up to 8"). Smaller zippered compartment can hold things such as diabetes supplies, phone, purse, keys, MP3, first aid gear, pens/markers, food bars, Power Bank, business cards, camera, or so on
- ✔ UPSCALE NYLON CLOTH CHEST BAG: Good construction and lightweight, versatile, strong and sturdy rucksack. Not easy to be scratched duffel bag, high quality and water-resistant. Fashion, multi-function, practical design. Strap and the back are padded, comfortable to wear carry-on. Little clip cord across the front pockets that adds stability and security over zippered pockets of the pack
- ✔ UNBALANCE BACKPACK WEARING STYLES: Great flexibility, haversack can be used both as chest pack and shoulder bag, messenger bag, travel bag; Satchel strap is adjustable, Fit both regular and plus-size person
- ✔ IDEAL APPLICATIONS of the SACK: fashion ( bright and vibrant color, cute and good quality), casual (keep your hands free but without the bulk of a regular backpack), outdoor sports (hiking, camping, climbing, running, cycling, bike riding, etc), outings, travel/vacation, trips to the amusement park, baby bag (carry around diapers and wipes) or so on
- ✔ WHAT YOU GET: LC Prime® 1 x LC Prime Chest bag. And our 60-day warranty and friendly customer service. Great choice for Black Friday, Thanksgiving & Christmas Gift idea.