Quick Travel Tip!
Booking flights with layover: When you book flights online, you may have a tendency to disregard the layover time. You would usually know that there is a lengthy layover in between flights, when the total duration of the flight is quite longer than the other ones. Thus, keep an eye out for flights with longer layover times, so that you won’t be spending too much time in airports.
What you can do when you want to jump from one city to another: If you are planning to go from one city to another for your vacation, then don’t hesitate to ask your hotel for accommodations they can recommend in another place. If you are lucky, then they might even have a partner hotel in that city, and offer you a huge discount. Do this prior to taking your flight, so that you can set up your itinerary properly.
Travel insurance: If you want to feel secure for the whole duration of your vacation, then you should acquire a travel insurance for it. There are lots of companies that offer such kind of insurance policies these days. Just check out the ones available at your place, and ask your friends for their recommendations.
Red eye flights: Red eye flights are usually more affordable than the regular ones. However, you need to keep in mind that they are called as such, since the travel times fall late at night or even at dawn. Thus, if you are traveling with kids, then this may not be something that you want to do, unless they are really up to it.
Sign up with frequent flyer points: Whether you are a frequent traveler or not, signing up for airline frequent flyer points may provide you with lots of advantages. The more points you would be able to rack up, the more money you may be able to save in your future travel plans. Just make sure that your account is duly updated with your frequent flyer points, so that you can take advantage of it soon.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
Traveling with pets: If you want to bring your pet dog or cat with you for your family vacation, then you should check if your hotel can allow them in. There are hotels that allow pets, while others don’t; thus, it is best to research about it ahead of time. Aside from that, you should also read the rules of the airlines pertaining to bringing pets, so that you would know what you need to do or prepare.
- New version mini portable humidifier, cool mist humidifier, desk humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, travel-size humidifier with super soft and smooth mist
- Great gift choice for family and friends. Mini portable size makes it quite convenient for home, baby room, office, spa, yoga and car
- Multiple power supply, could be charged by AC adaptor, USB, mobile phone charger, power bank or car USB power supply, for different using demands
- Easy to use, 2 touch press button to control light and mist; water-proof design, waterless auto shut-off function; 2 light modes and 2 mist modes as well as 7 changing colors
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser, ultra-quiet design, provides a quiet and aromatic environment for sleeping and working
- Petite yet Efficient---Mini size but hold 160 ml water; Aroma mist maker, vaporizer, essential oil diffuser with water evaporative humidifier all in one
- Multi Functions--- 4 varying timer settings(30,60,120,180 min), water level detection auto shut off, console desktop night light, adjustable nozzle
- 3-Easy--- Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store
- Quiet and Cool---featuring its ultrasonic technology, delivery a steady stream of cool mist while operate quietly; work with sooth blend oil to promise a good night sleep
- Warranty & Specification: 45-day money back risk-free warranty; Size:4.7''x4.7''x3.5'', Material: ABS+ PP(Anti-corrosion),Coverage: Approx. 110 sq ft