Quick Travel Tip!
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
Book tours and attractions together with your package: There are certain online travel websites today, which can offer you tickets for tours and attractions. However, it is best be you include them into your travel package, so that you would be able to save more money. Just check if the website you are booking your flights and hotel reservations from offers it, so that you would be able to take advantage of the discounted prices.
Don’t forget the numbers: When you travel, there are lots of important numbers that you want to take note of. Some of which would be your itinerary confirmation number, your flight number, your hotel room number, your flight seat number, as well as a bunch of phone numbers you may need. Write them all down in a notepad or a piece of paper that you can fit into your wallet, so that you can easily refer to it.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
Don’t forget visiting the museums: Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are traveling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
Practice taking pictures before leaving: When you are going away for a vacation, for sure, you want to take pictures along the way. However, since you don’t want the pictures to be worthless, then you should make sure that you are skilled enough in using your digital camera. Thus, you should practice taking pictures before you leave, so that you would be able to capture amazing images in your trip.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Bring your own snacks: Before finalizing your decision about a certain flight, check whether it offers an in-flight meal or not. If the flight does not offer it, then you should bring your own food, such as a sandwich. By doing this, you would be able to prevent yourself from paying exorbitant prices for the meals offered onboard.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.