Quick Travel Tip!
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Be mindful of the location: When you book a hotel, don’t just base it on the prices of its rooms or the beauty of its pictures. You should also be mindful of its location. Make sure that it is quite near to places that you are interested in. Aside from that, it should also be near to a restaurant, an ATM machine, convenience store, and a pharmacy.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Book the seats you are most comfortable with: If your budget allows you to do so, you should book flight seats that you are most comfortable with. For example, if you can afford to upgrade your ticket for a seat that can be folded into a bed, then do it. It is actually better that you are well rested during the flight, since it ensures that you are wide awake when you arrive, instead of feeling groggy.
There is no need to carry large amounts of cash: When you travel, there is actually no need for you to carry large amount of cash. Most countries these days actually have cash machines everywhere, which make it more convenient for you to obtain the money that you need. Just make sure to carry your ATM card, so that you can make a withdrawal anytime you need to.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.