Quick Travel Tip!
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Using credit or debit card: Some people like to use credit cards in booking through the internet, while others want to use debit cards. Keep in mind though that when you use a debit card, it will automatically deduct the money from your bank account. Aside from that, you should also check with your bank if your debit card has a daily spending limit, since your online transaction may not go through if it is more than that.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
What to do upon arriving at your destination: If you have not been able to plan out what you want to do at the country you are visiting, then don’t forget to check out its local newspaper, especially if there is no language issues. By doing that, you may be able to get an idea about upcoming events or shows. Aside from reading the newspaper, you can also ask the hotel staff about it.
Taking landscape pictures: If you are visiting a country with beautiful landscape views, then you should not forget bringing your camera with you. When you are at a good spot to take landscape photos though, it is a good idea if you bring your tripod with you. This way, you can ensure that the pictures won’t get affected with the shaking of your hand, and you would really capture the beauty of the landscapes.
Be positive, but be ready about the negatives: Although it is best to think about positive things when traveling, in order to maximize the benefits from it, you should still be prepared for some set backs. Some of which may include flight delays, getting sick, getting lost, and such. Thus, you should always carry cash in small amounts, flash lights, medications, and your cell phone.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Don’t forget visiting the museums: Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are traveling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING - This Travel Adapter Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs. It works in Canada, Russia, Asia, Central America, South America and the Middle East to name a few.
- DUAL USB PORTS - World Adapter Plug compatible with almost all USB Devices like Apple iPhone 6 6s 5s 4s, Samsung galaxy s7 s7 edge s6 s6 edge s5 s4, Sony,Nokia, HTC, LG, and so on.
- CHARGE 3 DEVICES - The World Adapter Plug allows SIMULTANEOUS use of the AC Power Socket and Dual USB Ports.
- All IN ONE - Detachable charger includes 5 Different Input Plugs Tightly Connect into 1 Adaptor.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY - Built-in Fuse protect / Built-in Safety Shutters / LED Power Indicator and an 12-Month Warranty.
- Equipped with 2 USA outlets, 2 USB (2. 4a) & Micro USB cable - perfect for travel - use with cell phones, laptops & other devices anywhere in the world - few exceptions Listed below
- Designed by a Traveler and perfected for a Traveler - Ultra compact Size measuring 2. 75" X 3. 75" X 1. 5" & weighs less than 5 oz. - travel pouch included
- Built-in surge protection - protect your high end electronics from harmful voltage surges and spikes. Voltage indicator LEDs (110V or 220V) - one LED illuminates to indicate 110V in the outlets or both LEDs will illuminate to indicate 220V. Note: This is not a voltage converter
- Includes 6 types of international adapters - AE (Type C) UK (Type G), US (Type B), AU (Type I), au (Type E/F), JP (Type a) plugs compatible with outlets in North America, United Kingdom, most of Europe, Australia, Japan, parts of Africa, middle East, Asia, China, and more
- 2 years limited - Note: This travel adapter plug is compatible with only Dual Voltage products & Electronics. It will not work with 110V items such as hair clippers, CPAP machine, hair dryers & curling irons etc. It is NOT a voltage converter and it will not convert voltage from 220V to 110V or vice versa. Please note that this travel adapter set does not include adapter plug for South Africa.