Quick Travel Tip!
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Booking a hotel: Booking for your hotel accommodations can now be done through the internet. One of the best things about it is that, there are several websites, which can offer you fabulous hotel deals. Aside from that, they usually showcase pictures of the accommodations, as well as testimonies that can all help you choose the best one for you.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Using a debit card to book a travel package: One of the kinks of purchasing something online with the use of a debit card is the fact that it may have a spending limit. This basically means that your transaction may not go through, if the amount is beyond the limit. When this happens though, what you can do is to call your bank, and have them increase your limit even just for the day.
- ★★Army Green/Beige/Khaki/Grey and Style#2: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 5 functional varying size zipper pockets+ 5 velcro pockets + 2 concealed slant hand pockets. Inside: 2 trapezoidal deep zip pockets on the top+ 2 big zip pockets on the bottom
- ★★Mesh Style: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 6 functional varying size zip pockets + 7 velco pockets. Inside: 2 inside zipper pockets on each bottom + 1 big mesh pocket on back
- Features: Lightweight fabric with consistent and neat stitching. Keep flat even without ironing. Mild waterproof performance, easy to deal with drizzle rain, morning dew, etc. Plenty of pockets for storage. When you are taking a walk, riding a bike or traveling, it becomes so useful to carry cell phone, keys, tools etc. Just enjoy your time. Traveling is really a breeze now. You may not remember what's in each pocket, it's really a sweet vexation.
- Various colors and styles to choose from. Get this functional vest to reward yourself or send to your lovely families or friends as a thoughtful gift
- About Size: please refer to size chart below our product description. Warm hint: Beige/Army Green#2/Khaki-Mesh has the detailed pictures
- CARRY ALL YOUR TRAVEL NECESSITIES - A travel ready utility vest with 9 pockets perfect for carrying all your devices, such as passports, cameras, phones and tablets. Also features an eyeglass cleaning chamois, detachable key chain & water bottle holder
- BREEZE THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY - With your accessories perfectly organized, just remove your eVest and breeze through TSA airport security!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - 30% nylon, 70% cotton vest with a stretchy jersey collar, perfect for moderate to warm climates. Our travel gear is machine-washable and Teflon-treated - both water and stain repellent
- GREAT FOR LAYERING OVER SHIRTS AND JACKETS - The 101 pairs perfectly with both jackets and shirts, designed for versatility - from business meetings to weekends outdoors. You will look great, feel great and carry all of your gadgets in style!
- BALANCES WEIGHT - CARRY MORE, FEEL LESS - Our patented Weight Management System is engineered to balance weight load across the garment for greater comfort