Quick Travel Tip!
The fire exits: Do not forget to check the hotel fire exits just after you have settled into your own room. This way, you would know where they are and how to get to them, just in case the unfortunate happens. Make sure that the floor where your room is situated has access to it though, so that you won’t have a hard time using it.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
Taking pictures of people: Before you take pictures of a couple or certain individuals, never forget to ask permission from them. Thus, if you are visiting a foreign country, then you have to know a bit of their language. Aside from that, when you ask for their permission, don’t forget to smile and show them your camera, so that they can understand you better.
Being in a country for a shorter period of time: If you are planning to be at a certain country for just a short period of time, then you should avoid foods that you are not very familiar with. You should also stay away from drinks that can get you feeling sick. This is because, you may not have time to recover from it, before you have to take a trip going home.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Bring a camera: Whether you are traveling for business or leisure, it is always best to bring your digital camera with you. You can never tell whether a good opportunity to take pictures would come your way. Thus, bring it with you when you travel, so that you would have more fun in it.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Don’t forget visiting the museums: Taking a tour within a certain museum in the city you are visiting is one of the best things you can do, especially if you are traveling with your family. This would offer a good experience for your kids, which can help them understand the culture of the city or country better. Aside from that, you will truly enjoy it, since your tour guide would tell stories, which you may not find out if you do the touring yourself.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
Car rental requirements: When renting a car, it is very important that you read all about the requirements of the company before booking or picking it up. In most cases, you can only drive out the vehicle if you are able to bring your credit or debit card with you, as well as other necessary documents. Such documents may include your driver’s license and your passport.
- DURABLE. This Outlander Backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric that provides strength and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMPACT. Folds into zippered front pocket that can fit anywhere. Unfolds from pocket to backpack. Must have on every trip and a great gift for everyone.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.7 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Litres). A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage---no extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- MULTI COMPARTMENTS. Features a classic shape with several pockets for storage and organization. This backpack has a roomy main compartment, two front zipper pockets to hold small accessories, and two side pockets for water bottles or umbrellas.
- NEW VERSION: Includes aluminum CARABINER, WHISTLE buckle, and REFLECTOR. The carabiner can be used for outdoor activities; the chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely. NO FLAPS WITH THE ZIPPER, never struggle with zipping the compartments again! Get Outlander backpacks, don't worry about zippers that catch onto flaps. Warranty: Our Promise-Lifetime Warranty-Exchange, return, whatever it takes.
- Hiking Backpack, DURABLE - The backpack is made from highly rip and water resistant nylon fabric, provide strengthen and long-lasting performance with minimal weight. Stress points are reinforced with bar tacking for increased longevity. Durable 2-way Abrasion Resistant SBS Metal Zipper across the backpack.
- COMFORTABLE - Breathable mesh shoulder straps with plentiful sponge padding help relieve the stress from your shoulder.Easy to adjust the length and lock firmly. The chest strap with a whistle buckle help you lock your backpack in place securely.
- LIGHTWEIGHT(0.6 Pounds) and ROOMY(35 Liters) - A true space saver. Stuff the bag into its own pocket for storage--- No extra fees, and unzip it when you reach your destination. Avoid overweight charges, simply unfold from your luggage and use it as a carry on for your excess baggage.
- COMPACT - Folds into zipped inner pocket to fit anywhere, and unfolds from pocket to backpack in seconds.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE - Perfect for day trips, vacation, travel, day hikes, school, camping and shopping.