Quick Travel Tip!
Be mindful of the airline temperature: Always remember that each airplane may have a different temperature to another. Thus, you should carry your jacket or sweater with you when you take the flight. This way, you won’t have to endure the coldness of the flight, especially if it is a long one.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Booking an ocean view room: Having a room that offers a magnificent view of the ocean is one of the best things that you can experience. However, in booking such type of room, keep in mind that it does not necessarily mean that you would be as close to the ocean as you want. Therefore, you should check out reviews and testimonials about the hotel, so that you can see if it is really what you want.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Calling the online travel site: If you want to feel more secure in booking your flight and hotel reservations, you can actually call the hotline number of the site you are looking at. One advantage you can gain from that is the agent may be able to provide you with more options. Aside from that, if you have certain requests for the hotel or flight reservations, he may also be able to process it for you.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
When to book flights: Flights are always more affordable when you book it months before you travel. However, you can also save more money, if you schedule your vacation during off season. Research more about your destination, so that you would know when is the best time to visit it, in terms of affordability.
Booking a car together with a hotel: When you want to be able to drive around the city you are visiting, then you may want to book a car together with your hotel. Make sure though that your hotel can offer you a designated parking space for your rented vehicle. This way, you can be assured that it is safe, and you won’t have to spend too much time in finding a place to park it.
If you are not too sure about the hotel staff: If you don’t feel too secure about the hotel staff, or the housekeeping personnel, then you should make your room appear occupied when you leave it. This basically means to leave the air-conditioning, television, and the lights on even when you are gone. This way, people entering it would think that you are around and hesitate in doing something bad.
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
Renting a car: In booking a rental car, which is separate from your flights and hotel reservations, you may not have to enter your credit card details for it. This is because most rental companies would only charge you upon picking up the rental car. However, make sure that you have your card with you at the time of pickup, so that you would be able to drive it.
- New version mini portable humidifier, cool mist humidifier, desk humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier, travel-size humidifier with super soft and smooth mist
- Great gift choice for family and friends. Mini portable size makes it quite convenient for home, baby room, office, spa, yoga and car
- Multiple power supply, could be charged by AC adaptor, USB, mobile phone charger, power bank or car USB power supply, for different using demands
- Easy to use, 2 touch press button to control light and mist; water-proof design, waterless auto shut-off function; 2 light modes and 2 mist modes as well as 7 changing colors
- Ultrasonic aroma diffuser, ultra-quiet design, provides a quiet and aromatic environment for sleeping and working
- Petite yet Efficient---Mini size but hold 160 ml water; Aroma mist maker, vaporizer, essential oil diffuser with water evaporative humidifier all in one
- Multi Functions--- 4 varying timer settings(30,60,120,180 min), water level detection auto shut off, console desktop night light, adjustable nozzle
- 3-Easy--- Easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to store
- Quiet and Cool---featuring its ultrasonic technology, delivery a steady stream of cool mist while operate quietly; work with sooth blend oil to promise a good night sleep
- Warranty & Specification: 45-day money back risk-free warranty; Size:4.7''x4.7''x3.5'', Material: ABS+ PP(Anti-corrosion),Coverage: Approx. 110 sq ft