Quick Travel Tip!
Take note of the baggage requirements: Prior to booking your flight reservation, you should check its baggage requirements first. In most cases, international flights usually provide you with more baggage allowance than the domestic ones. Aside from checking on the check-in baggage terms and conditions though, don’t forget to read the terms for carry on bags as well.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Always pack light: No matter how short or long your vacation would be, it is always best to pack light. Bring only the necessary number of shirts and pants, and just wash them in case you need to. Just focus on the most important things to bring, anyway, most of the items you may need later on can be bought in your destination.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
Don’t forget to check the weight of your luggage: Checking the weight of your luggage can go a long way, as far as saving up some money from paying airline excess luggage fees is concerned. Therefore, you should make sure that you stay within the limits of the weight restrictions. Use your weighing scale for it, so that you won’t have to deal with these fees.
Book at a site that has the best price offer: There are certain sites that have the best price offer. This kind of offer simply means that if you find a flight, a hotel accommodation, or even a package, at a different website that is exactly the same but offered in a more affordable price, another site may offer you a more cheaper price for it. However, you should take note that, in most cases, this kind of offer can only be availed by calling the toll free line of the site.
Booking online: When booking your travel items online, you will need to have a credit or a debit card on hand. It is actually better if you the card is in front of you when you book it, since most sites would ask not just for the credit card number. Sites would actually need the last three digits at the back of your card, the name that appears on your card, its expiry date, as well as your billing address.
Tell your friends and relatives: Prior to going on a trip, you should inform your friends and relatives about it. This way, they can give you some insights about the place that you are going to visit. Aside from that, they would know where or how to get in contact with you, just in case something comes up.
Giving tips to the hotel staff: Tipping the hotel staff can go a long way, as far as having a pleasant experience at the hotel you are staying in is concerned. When you tip them, they would actually help in looking out for your room as well as your stuffs. Aside from that, they may even be able to give you some tips on how to go around the city or how to catch the best deals on certain attractions.
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
- FOOD GRADE SAFETY, BPA FREE GUARANTEED:Our FDA Certificated airline silicone travel bottles. These travel bottles are perfect for Various cosmetics，Toiletries portable, compact, easy solution to security check-ins.meanwhile it can also hold some food sauce materials.
- SOFT TRAVEL BOTTLES: Elaborate design safety first and convenience a close second Made from premium-quality silicone + PP material, super compression resistance, lightness, durable and waterproof.These travel accessories are made of soft and squeezable body with wide mouth for easy refill and cleaning.
- THREE - LAYER LEAK DETECTION DESIGN: 3-layer leak-proof design prevents liquid leakage or spillage, offers protection to your luggage and cloths. Effectively prevent you from wasting the last drop and making your trip easy and enjoyable.
- AIRLINE TRAVEL PAL, GREAT OUTDOOR SOLUTION! 4 x 3oz soft silicon travel containers/bottles, neatly packed in a quart-sized, clear, zippered bag, super convenient to keep your shampoos and lotions organized.4 Pcs pack is great outdoor solution for business or personal travel, camping, hiking, picnic, fun outdoors, gym etc., act and enjoy this amazing value of money!
- QUALITY GUARANTEE:Our Travel Bottles are guaranteed to provide you with long-lasting enjoyment, with a modern style that's made from the highest-quality sourced materials.If for any reason you aren't happy with our refillable travel bottles, simply email us and we will do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- 【Fantastic travel must!】:Don't want to take big toiletry for makeup while traveling?Worried that your shampoo is not allowed to carry into a plane?Wondering how to carry your shampoo to the gmy?All problems solved with these travel bottles.
- 【NO leakage】:Worried that your costly makeup leak outside of the travel bottles to make your luggage in mess?Worried that your luggage full of smell of your lotion-Best sealing triple protection anti-leakage + smooth mouth design travel containers-Say goodbye to leakage.
- 【Easy to fill/squeeze】: Easy to refill due to the large opening when unscrewing the cap and even easy to squeeze out the last bits of conditioner in order to make sure your conditioner not being wasted.
- 【Safety silicone】:BPA free and Food safe soft silicone material,usable for lunchbox for salad dressing, ketchup/mustard etc.
- 【Recognizable colors】:Color helps sort the contents of the bottle easily.