Quick Travel Tip!
Don’t forget to inform your banks about your travel plans: Telling your banks about your travel plans can prevent you from experiencing something inconvenient when it comes to using you credit or debit cards in a foreign land. This is because, some banks may put a fraud hold on your cards, once they realize that the cards are used overseas. By informing them where you would go, they can put a note on your account, so that you can continue using your cards, without hassles.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Be positive, but be ready about the negatives: Although it is best to think about positive things when traveling, in order to maximize the benefits from it, you should still be prepared for some set backs. Some of which may include flight delays, getting sick, getting lost, and such. Thus, you should always carry cash in small amounts, flash lights, medications, and your cell phone.
Get vaccinated in time: There are some countries that may require you to get vaccinated for certain diseases, before granting you access to their land. Thus, it is best if you learn more about them, so that you can make the necessary preparations. Get your vaccinations weeks or months before your travel date, so that you won’t have to rush.
What to do when the airport is far from your place: If the airport where you are going to take your flight is a bit far from your house, then you may want to book a park and fly hotel. These types of hotels usually offer a package, in which you can leave your car with them, for the duration of your trip. In most cases, there is no need to pay for your room while your car is parked at their basement or garage. They will only charge you minimal fees for parking, while you are traveling.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Bring your checklist to your destination: Having a checklist for the items you want to bring can help you in not forgetting certain things when traveling. However, you should also bring this checklist with you to your destination. By doing this, you would be able to refer to it, by the time you need to pack your things to go back home.
What to do after arriving at the hotel: Once you have arrived at the hotel, you should take a few minutes to relax, and then head out. Visit the nearest convenience store, and buy some snacks and beverages. Stock some of them in your room, so that you would be able to munch on something, in case you wake up in the middle of the night, and feel hungry.
Convert your money into the currency of the country you are visiting: Days or weeks before you take your trip, it is a good idea to convert some of your money into the currency of the country you are visiting. This way, you won’t get stuck with no local money to pay for the first few expenses you would make after arriving. One example of the expense you may incur is paying the taxi cab on your way to the hotel.
Finding a secluded place for your anniversary: If you are traveling to celebrate your wedding anniversary with your spouse, then finding a secluded place would be a good idea. To achieve that, you can actually search for such accommodations through the internet. Just check out what they can offer to you, such as their amenities, so that you would be able to decide if it is the place you really want.
Make a list of things to bring: Just a week before your trip starts, you should come up with a packing list. Making a list early on can help to ensure that you won’t forget anything, since you can always add more into it, whenever you think of other items to bring. Refer to your list from time to time, so that you can make sure that you are able to list down all the things you need.
- ★★Army Green/Beige/Khaki/Grey and Style#2: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 5 functional varying size zipper pockets+ 5 velcro pockets + 2 concealed slant hand pockets. Inside: 2 trapezoidal deep zip pockets on the top+ 2 big zip pockets on the bottom
- ★★Mesh Style: (16 Pockets in total) Outside: 6 functional varying size zip pockets + 7 velco pockets. Inside: 2 inside zipper pockets on each bottom + 1 big mesh pocket on back
- Features: Lightweight fabric with consistent and neat stitching. Keep flat even without ironing. Mild waterproof performance, easy to deal with drizzle rain, morning dew, etc. Plenty of pockets for storage. When you are taking a walk, riding a bike or traveling, it becomes so useful to carry cell phone, keys, tools etc. Just enjoy your time. Traveling is really a breeze now. You may not remember what's in each pocket, it's really a sweet vexation.
- Various colors and styles to choose from. Get this functional vest to reward yourself or send to your lovely families or friends as a thoughtful gift
- About Size: please refer to size chart below our product description. Warm hint: Beige/Army Green#2/Khaki-Mesh has the detailed pictures
- CARRY ALL YOUR TRAVEL NECESSITIES - A travel ready utility vest with 9 pockets perfect for carrying all your devices, such as passports, cameras, phones and tablets. Also features an eyeglass cleaning chamois, detachable key chain & water bottle holder
- BREEZE THROUGH AIRPORT SECURITY - With your accessories perfectly organized, just remove your eVest and breeze through TSA airport security!
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMFORTABLE - 30% nylon, 70% cotton vest with a stretchy jersey collar, perfect for moderate to warm climates. Our travel gear is machine-washable and Teflon-treated - both water and stain repellent
- GREAT FOR LAYERING OVER SHIRTS AND JACKETS - The 101 pairs perfectly with both jackets and shirts, designed for versatility - from business meetings to weekends outdoors. You will look great, feel great and carry all of your gadgets in style!
- BALANCES WEIGHT - CARRY MORE, FEEL LESS - Our patented Weight Management System is engineered to balance weight load across the garment for greater comfort