Quick Travel Tip!
Take your vitamins: Keep in mind that when you ride a plane, you would be exposed to other people’s germs and such. Therefore, you should boost your immune system, by taking your daily vitamin supplement. Make sure that your supplement contains vitamin C and zinc, so that you would be duly protected from infections.
The requested album cannot be loaded at this time. Error: OAuthException Code: 190, Error validating application. Application has been deleted.(via Facebook)
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
What to do if you have dietary requirements: There are certain individuals who may have special dietary requirements. If you are one of them, then you should come up with a list of the foods that you can and cannot eat. With a list, you can refer to it every time you eat outside. If you are not sure, then all you have to do is to show the server your list, so that you can prevent eating foods that do not belong to your diet.
Booking the best flight schedule: If you can afford it, it is actually best if you choose a flight schedule that would allow you to arrive in the morning at the country you are visiting. Thus, you should take note of the amount of time it would take for you to get to the other country. By doing that, you can ensure that you would be able to book the best flight schedule.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Know the necessary requirements for your destination: Some countries may require only a passport, while others would also require visas. It is best that you know your destination’s requirements regarding this, so that you can prepare them beforehand. Keep in mind that these documents may take some time to acquire or renew.
Rolling your clothes: When it comes to packing your clothes, it is always better to roll them instead of folding. This is because rolling your shirts and your pants would prevent too many creases. Thus, it gives you assurance that you would be able to maximize the space of your bags.
Booking connecting flights together or separately: In most cases, you would be able to save more money if you are able to book all your flights together. Therefore, if your business trip involves flying from one country to another in just a few days in between, then access a site that allows you to book them altogether. If it gets a big confusing though, don’t forget that they usually have a 1-800 toll free number that you can call anytime.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket: In traveling to a country that you are not very familiar with, it is best not to keep all your money in one location. This way, just in case you get unlucky and become a victim of a pickpocket, then it wouldn’t hurt so much. Aside from that, make sure not to show too much money in public, since you might become the next target for thieves.
Going to the airport: You never want to be late in getting to the airport, since missing your flight can become costly. Therefore, you should properly determine what time you want to leave your house to get to the airport. Make sure you have enough time in getting there, since you never know what you would come across in getting there, which can delay you.
- Scientifically proven long-haul flight neck support pillow
- Holds neck in ergonomic position during rest
- Better than a traditional u-shaped memory foam travel pillow
- Half the size of a travel pillow and weighs only 148 grams - travels easy
- Easily attaches to luggage
- The Best Pillow For Travel: unlike anything on the market, this patent pending, newly released and improved version has a built-in removable insert so you can adjust the thickness of the pillow based on your personal preference and sitting positions, helping to support your neck and head in perfect alignment. You now can sleep soundly even if you are sitting up on an airline seat with the help of this pillow!
- Made of high quality memory foam which molds perfectly to your neck (Size: 11 x 12 x 3.8 inches)
- Zippered, machine-washable plush velour cover (Color: Dark Blue). Please note, we have never offered free or discounted products in exchange for an "honest and unbiased" review.
- Built-in elastic strap makes it easy to attach to a carry-on luggage. Great for travel or use for neck support anywhere you like.