Quick Travel Tip!
Try not to drink alcohol: When traveling on a plane, it is always better to skip the alcoholic beverages for a while. This is because boarding on a plane, taking care of your luggage, minding the weather, can already provide you with lots of stress for the day. Instead of drinking alcohol, drink lots of water, so that you won’t get dehydrated.
[justified_image_grid caption=off preset=16 lightbox=foobox mobile_lightbox=foobox orderby=rand allow_animated_gifs=yes limit=0 last_row=flexible-match-center load_more=click load_more_limit=20 load_more_text=”Load More – Click Here” facebook_id=161705250511513 facebook_album=185671974781507](via Facebook)
Learn more about the local cuisine before visiting a certain country: Prior to taking a trip to a foreign land, you should learn more about its local foods. This way, you would be able to determine what types of local foods you want to try out. Keep in mind that a trip to a foreign country would not be completed without trying out its local specialties.
Do not book at the last minute: Booking at the last minute may happen if you are travelling for business purposes. However, if it is for a vacation with your family, then you should book it ahead of time. Booking a trip ahead of time does not only mean saving more money, but it also means that you are able to plan it well.
Wear comfortable clothing: Going overseas usually involves very long flights, which is why it is a good idea to wear comfortable clothing. Aside from that, you should also bring a jacket so that you won’t feel cold. Moreover, for women, it is best to wear flat shoes, so that you won’t have difficulties in boarding and getting off the aircraft.
Take night and day pictures: When you are visiting a foreign country, it is actually better if you can take not just pictures during the day, but also during the night. This way, you can show your friends and family how the country looks like during day and night times. Aside from that, it can also provide you a better way of appreciating the place.
Booking through a travel agency: If you are more comfortable in booking through a travel agency than online, then make sure to check the price difference before making the payment. Aside from that, don’t forget to tell the agent about what you want to have on your trip, so that he can setup an itinerary that would suit you best. Moreover, make sure to ask necessary questions to the agent, since they are usually very familiar about certain vacation spots.
Looking confident: It is always best to walk as if you know where you are going, especially if you are at a certain place in the city, which you are not very familiar with. This way, people would not see you as a lost tourist. If you are able to achieve that, then you won’t be attracting thieves to victimize you.
Accessing important documents anywhere: You may never know when you have a need to gain access to important documents such as your passports, itinerary confirmations, or visas. Thus, it is best if you can access them anywhere you want. To achieve that, all you actually need to do is to scan them, save them in your computer, and send it to your own email address.
Special requests: If you have special requests for the airline or the hotel, it is best to call them in order to see if they can accommodate it. One of the downsides of it though, especially in calling airlines, is that, you may have to wait for a long time before you can speak to a live person. To get around this, you can actually call the toll free number of the travel site, and let them process it for you, since in most cases, they have different numbers that they can dial to get prioritized.
Getting from point A to point B: Going around an unfamiliar city can become confusing and inconvenient, especially if you have not done your research beforehand. Thus, you should check out more information regarding this, before you pack your bags and travel. Check out the city map and read more about the public transportation of the city you are visiting and how to find them, so that you know where to go and what to do.
Never forget checking the expiry date of your passport: Embarrassing moments can be avoided if you are able to check the expiry date of your passport. Thus, it is best if you check it at least a couple of weeks prior to traveling, so that you can still have enough time to renew it just in case. Aside from that, keep in mind that some countries may require at least 6 months left on your passport before it expires, in order to allow you to visit them.
- ✔ KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN, UNWRINKLED, AND SPEND TIME RELAXING, NOT IRONING: When you're on the go, who has time to iron? Our suits bag luggage was specially designed to keep your clothes, dress clean, neat and wrinkle-free! An interior dual buckle holds your garments in place, ensuring that they don't crease or crumple during travel, so you will have more time relaxing and less time getting ready!
- ✔ LOOK GREAT AND TRAVEL IN STYLE: With a sleek, fashionable design, the Zegur garment bag luggage ensures that both men and women travel in style! It also features an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, providing versatility and comfort. For added convenience, it fits in all large overhead bins.
- ✔ MAKE YOUR TRAVEL FUN, ENJOYABLE AND STRESS-FREE: Whether you're headed for a business trip or a weekend getaway, the Zegur garment bag keeps you organized and takes the hassle out of packing! Thanks to multiple interior zipper pockets, it maximizes storage capacity, holding everything from suits, dresses to shoes and ties. For even more space, we added an exterior pocket that provides easy access to electronics and travel or business documents, so you can just focus on having a fantastic trip!
- ✔ PREMIUM, HIGHEST QUALITY, LONG LASTING DESIGN: Our travel bag is where style meets function! High quality zippers, fray-resistant material and a waterproof exterior guarantee that you'll use it for years to come. Constructed from rugged 1800D Polyester with an elegantly imprinted full interior lining, this is the best garment bag available today.
- ✔ LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: We know you'll love your new garment bag so much that we're proud to offer a 100% money-back guarantee, if for any reason you're not totally satisfied, you can return it using our full money back guarantee. There's nothing to lose, Take advantage of a limited time low offer today!
- 43 Inches long zipper suit garment bag with 3.5" gusset which holds 3 suits and 1 dress while traveling with ease;
- Include 1PCS clear plastic zipper accessories Pocket in the front for store tie, belts of business trip, cruise,or road trip.and Durable 5# Zipper Closure protect the clothes inside fresh and clean;
- Wardrobe bag carrier with 5.4" wide square see-through window allows you to see which the garment is inside without opening the dress bag;
- A hole in the top for you to put 3-4 coat hangers through and hanging it up in the closet. Durable metal grommet and fabric carry handles for folding during travel;
- Medium garment storage bag, the travel bag easy to carry onto a plane or in a car to protect dresses, tops, jackets, dance costumes, uniform, coats, clothing, furs, gowns, tuxedos in luggage.