Quick Travel Tip!
Transferring to another hotel: If you are not very satisfied with the current hotel accommodation you are staying at, you can always transfer to another one, as long as you have not booked it for the whole week. However, this may also depend on the hotel policy. Thus, you should properly read its terms and conditions prior to booking the room, so that you can still make some changes at the last minute.
What size of camera is best: When traveling, bringing a camera is a very good idea, since you can use it to properly document your trip. However, it is best if you bring something that is smaller in size. This way, you won’t have to inconvenience yourself when you carry it around. Just make sure that it can take quality pictures, so that you can proudly show them to your friends.
Double check the website: If it is your first time to book online, or at a particular website, don’t forget to double check if it is really a legitimate site to purchase an airline ticket from. One way of doing it is to see if its web address starts with “https://” which basically means that it is secure. Aside from that, you should also check out reviews about it.
In boarding the plane: In boarding the plane, keep in mind that you can actually carry your mobile phone, wallet, and passport with you. It is actually a better idea to keep them in your pocket, so that you can easily pull them out when needed. Don’t worry about your mobile phone, since you can always turn it off, just before the plane takes off.
Don’t forget to check out more details about the rooms: Keep in mind that there are some hotels that may offer different deals per room. There are those that even offer different amenities for the same type of room, especially when it comes to large resorts. Thus, you should read all the necessary details, so that you can ensure that you are getting what you want.
Don’t forget your computer files: If you have lots of important files on your computer, then you should back them up prior to leaving. This way, you wouldn’t be risking losing them while you are traveling. Make sure though that you keep your back up at a safe place, so that no one would be able to gain access to them.
Always remember that some airports are huge: There are lots of airports, especially international ones that are quite big. Because of this, you may want to avoid booking connecting flights that are just 30 minutes apart, especially if they don’t have an agreement, in which your first airline would take care in getting your luggage to the next one. Aside from that, if you didn’t know how huge the airport was, then you may get lost in it, and won’t be able to find the departure area for your next flight in time.
Practice taking pictures before leaving: When you are going away for a vacation, for sure, you want to take pictures along the way. However, since you don’t want the pictures to be worthless, then you should make sure that you are skilled enough in using your digital camera. Thus, you should practice taking pictures before you leave, so that you would be able to capture amazing images in your trip.
Changing your currency: Many travelers have the tendency to change their currency at the airports. Although this is more convenient, you can actually get better rates in other currency changing facilities. Aside from banks, check out other facilities, so that you would be able to compare their rates.
Make safety your priority: In boarding the plane, aside from listening to the stewardess’ presentation in using the life jacket, and such, you should also take note of the emergency exits. Count the rows towards these exits, and determine which ones are nearest to you. Aside from that, you should also check out the safety manual, which you can usually find in front of you.
Respect other countries culture and customs: If you want to be respected by people as a traveler, then you should respect their countries’ customs and culture. To do this, you must watch what you and your companions are doing and saying, especially when you are outdoors. Aside from that, you should also do your research about the country’s culture and customs beforehand.
- 3x more space - save up to 3x more space in your suitcase, backpack or closet. 8 compression garment bags pack: 4x large (28" x 20") and 4x medium (24" x 16"). Perfect for clothes, towels, blankets, pillows etc
- Travel-friendly - no vacuum or pump is needed for these compression bags - just pack, zip and roll. The air will exit from valves at the bottom of the bag. Transparent see through ensures speedy security checks of your luggage at airports
- Protect your clothes against odor, dirt, bugs, moths, spilled water/liquids etc. The compression garment bags are airtight and watertight
- Organize your clothes, for example by family member, outfit, activity, out of season clothing etc. Keep your dirty clothes in separate compression organizer bag
- High quality & reusable - double zippers and sealing clips ensure a secure seal for optimal compression every time. Durable material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity
- Fit up to 3 times more in your trips. Roll up Compression Valve uses you own weight for compression, no vacuum or extra accessory needed! Simply place clothes, close the bags, and roll beginning form the zipper. The air will exit from the bottom of the bags.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee -Purchase Today Risk-Free Knowing That You are Just a Phone Call or Email Away From Either A Full Reimbursement or Receiving an Instant Replacement at Our Expense.
- Don't just compress, ORGANIZE YOUR STUFF: Keep dirty clothes in a separate space saver bag. Organize your stuff by outfit, by activity or by family member. Control Freak Friendly.
- Superior Craftsmanship provides a Long Lasting Vacuum - will last for a long time as long as it's properly closed. Durable Material will last indefinite uses without hindering vacuum capacity.
- Sized for travel: MEDIUM (23.5'' x 15.75'') designed for carry ons and fits 2 sweaters, one jacket or 2 pairs of pants. LARGE (27.5'' x 19.6) ideal for checked in baggage can hold 4 sweaters, 1 pillow, 1 coat jackets or 3 pairs of pants.