Success breeds success. - Mia Hamm
"Like everybody, I have invested in things that have gone bad, because there's never any guarantee of success or profit when it comes to money." - Murray Walker
"A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success." - Elbert Hubbard
Before you continue, Read About…
Give Up When It’s Wise to Do So – Not When it Is Convenient: Most people give up for reasons of convenience. They hit a nasty snag in their career; and they simply cannot find a way to propel themselves forward immediately, so they just give up. Instead of backing off, consulting a colleague, and then heading back to the problem with a refreshed and nuanced perspective, they give up before they give the scenario the chance to play out. As a result, they deny themselves the opportunity to fight back and succeed.
Find Ways to Make Your Life Meaningful: Without meaning, our lives are dull and depressing. With meaning, each day is full of memories and important milestones. So find ways to make your life meaningful; and, if you are married or in a relationship, try to make it meaningful with your significant other.
Try to Cut Your Spending by 10% Per Month: If you’re currently over-budget, consider cutting your expenses by 10%. Even if it seems hard to do initially, figure it out and do it.
Don’t Let Your Past Limit Your Future: In the past, you failed miserably at many things. But that doesn’t have to carry over into the future. Don’t let your past limit your future, but instead, let go of your past failures and focus on what the future offers.
Always Have a Plan – Even if You Don’t Use It: Some people serially-plan their lives. For each minute of the day, they have something scheduled. Like clockwork, their days play out with very few unforeseen events. Initially, you might think this sounds boring and inspiring, but in business, it is the status quo among those who are most successful. And remember, even if you don’t opt to use your plan, at least you will have the option to do so.
Learn New Things: One way to make you indispensible to your company is to learn new things about your job. Work through a reference manual. Spend time learning how to use the company’s proprietary software optimally. Do something that makes you better and more useful.
Spend Time Reflecting on Your Personal Life: From time to time, reflect on your personal life. Consider whether you are approach personal relationships and goals correctly; and consider how you might improve your approach.
Do Not Resist the Inevitable—Embrace It: If something is truly inevitable in your personal life, then embrace it. Instead of pretending that it won’t happen, let it happen, but be prepared, be accepting, and be flexible.
Look into Taxes Associated with Home ownership: No matter where you live, there will most likely be taxes associated with homeownership. When switching from an apartment to a home, keep this in mind.
Watch Video: TRAIN YOUR MIND FOR SUCCESS – Motivational Video
(via YouTube)Success is the child of audacity. - Benjamin Disraeli
Most success springs from an obstacle or failure. I became a cartoonist largely because I failed in my goal of becoming a successful executive. - Scott Adams
"The five essential entrepreneurial skills for success are concentration, discrimination, organization, innovation and communication." - Michael Faraday
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill
"Hope is a state of mind, not of the world. Hope, in this deep and powerful sense, is not the same as joy that things are going well, or willingness to invest in enterprises that are obviously heading for success, but rather an ability to work for something because it is good." - Vaclav Havel
"Well, I believe that the depth of your struggle can determine the height of your success. I was inspired to come out of everything I've been through and end up in a place where I never thought that I would be." - R. Kelly
No one has a corner on success. It is his who pays the price. - Orison Swett Marden
"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal with, but whether it is the same problem you had last year." - John Foster Dulles
I have no time for those who say there is no way Scotland could go it alone. I know first-hand the contribution Scotland and Scots make to Britain's success - so for me there's no question about whether Scotland could be an independent nation. - David Cameron
I must admit that I personally measure success in terms of the contributions an individual makes to her or his fellow human beings. - Margaret Mead
"For globalization to work for America, it must work for working people. We should measure the success of our economy by the breadth of our middle class, and the scope of opportunity offered to the poorest child to climb into that middle class." - John J. Sweeney
"While I was doing stand-up, I thought I knew for sure that success meant getting everyone to like me. So I became whoever I thought people wanted me to be. I'd say yes when I wanted to say no, and I even wore a few dresses." - Ellen DeGeneres
"There is probably a perverse pride in my administration... that we were going to do the right thing, even if short-term it was unpopular. And I think anybody who's occupied this office has to remember that success is determined by an intersection in policy and politics and that you can't be neglecting of marketing and P.R. and public opinion." - Barack Obama
Time is the most precious element of human existence. The successful person knows how to put energy into time and how to draw success from time. - Denis Waitley
"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with success unexpected in common hours." - Henry David Thoreau
"The world judge of men by their ability in their profession, and we judge of ourselves by the same test: for it is on that on which our success in life depends." - William Hazlitt
Train Your Brain & Solve This…
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products