Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
Dogs and cats only sweat from their footpads and nose.
A rodents teeth never stop growing. They are worn down by the animal’s constant gnawing on bark leaves and other vegetables.
The toothpaste ‘Colgate’ in Spanish translates to ‘go hang yourself’. Read More.
The Soviet Union had transferred over 150 nuclear weapons to Cuba by the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
The Earth seen from the moon also goes through phases.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
A man revived 5 rivers and brought water back to 1000 villages in India using native water-preservation techniques.
A beaver’s teeth never stop growing.
Mars had an oxygen-rich atmosphere around 4 billion years ago.
Uranus has only two seasons:Summer and Winter.
Obese drivers are 78% more likely to die in a car crash.
On August 10 2015 NASA astronauts ate food that had been grown in space for the first time.
99% of the solar system mass is concentrated in the sun.
It is much easier for dogs to learn spoken commands if they are given in conjunction with hand signals or gestures.
Drinking grapefruit while taking medication can cause instant overdose and death.
You cannot snore and dream at the same time.
Dogs have about 1,700 taste buds.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia is the fear of Friday the 13th!
A man who survived the sinking of a ship in 1871 was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to sail again in 1912: he died in the sinking of the Titanic.
Oysters can change from one gender to another and back again depending on which is best for mating.
75%of cars that Rolls-Royce has ever produced are still on the road today.
An apple didn't hit Isaac Newton in the head but it did make him wonder if the force that makes apples fall influences the moon's motion around Earth.
Nelson Mandela and Muammar Gaddafi were close friends.
The average lifespan of a dolphin is 15 years. However some of them lived 50 years.
90%of the world's fresh water is in Antarctica.
A woman named Erika La Tour Eiffel "married" the Eiffel Tower in 2007.
In 2005 a man named Ronald MacDonald actually robbed a Wendy's.
During the World War I the British Army attempted to train seagulls to poo on the periscopes of enemy submarines.
The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets.
Because Gmail first launched on April 1st of 2004 many people thought it was an April Fools' Day prank.
In 1962 John F Kennedy secretly installed a taping system in the White House.
Horses can’t vomit.
The Spanish flu caused about a third of total military deaths in WW1.
The heart symbol was first used to denote love in the 1250. Prior to that it represented foliage.
2 000 pounds of space dust and other space debris fall on the Earth everyday.
In 2003 Leonardo Da Vinci's machines were built and tested according to his original designs for a documentary. Some were successful and others proved to be impractical.
Sweden banned spanking and other corporal punishments of children in 1979.
Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
Dolphins can communicate with one another over a telephone and appear to know who they are talking to.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products