If the Internet went down for a day 196 billion emails and 3 billion Google searches would have to wait.
The cost of building the Statue of Liberty and pedestal amounted to over US$500 000 over US$10m in today's money.
An estimated 80% of animals on Earth have six legs.
Cleopatra was the first in the dynasty of Greek rulers of Egypt who could speak Egyptian.
The year 2015 will be one second longer than usual because of the slowing of the Earth's rotation.
It’s impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
80%of the biomass of fish in the world's oceans has been lost in the past 100 years.
Volkswagen owns Bentley Bugatti Lamborghini Audi Ducati and Porsche.
"Good cholesterol" (HDL) can "turn bad" and solidify into fat-clogs.
North Koreans watched the 2014 World Cup on a 24-hour delay.
In 1954 archaeologists excavating an 8th-century Viking settlement in Sweden found a Buddha statuette from India.
Changing the US$1 bill for a US$1 coin would save US$4.4 billion in 30 years.
The Sahara desert stretches farther than the distance from New York to Los Angeles.
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
Microwaving food does not diminish the nutrients. When done right it's actually one of the most nutritionally sound methods in food preparation.
Elephants rarely get cancer because they have 40 copies of genes that code for the tumor suppressor protein p53—humans have two.
The toxin in puffer fish is 1200 times deadlier than cyanide.
Michael Jordan makes more money from NIKE annually than all of the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.
25% Russians die before reaching the age of 55 compared to just 1% in the U.S. and Vodka is to blame.
The average divorcee takes almost 18 months to get over the split.
Joggers live on average six years longer.
U.S. former presidents John Adams and Thomas Jefferson died within hours of each other on the 4th of July in 1826.
Any text you put into the status update box is sent to Facebook's servers even if you don't click the post button.
McDonald's restaurants feed 68 million people every day. That's more than the entire population of the U.K.
A person can live without food for about a month but only about a week without water.
The fear of animals is called zoophobia.
The average woman in the UK has 150 different hairstyles in her lifetime.
It was once against the law to have a pet dog in a city in Iceland.
The U.S. has more museums than Starbucks and McDonald's locations combined.
Benjamin Franklin had an illegitimate son who remained loyal to the British and fled to London after the war. He stayed there for the rest of his life.
A newborn baby has about one cup of blood in his body.
Cancer mortality rate has fallen from 215 deaths per 100 000 people in 1991 to 172 deaths per 100 000 people in 2010.
A single Google search requires more computing power than it took to send Apollo 11 to the Moon.
Our bodies contain about 0.2 milligrams of gold most of it in our blood.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
The summer in Uranus is 42 years long.
Sudan has more pyramids than Egypt.
Odontophobiais the fear of dentistry and of receiving dental care.
There are 106 people named Harry Potter in the U.S. according to the Census Bureau.
The people of France eat more cheese than any other country in the world.
- Capture, Store and Relive Special Moments with this Ultra-Light Weight WEARABLE Camera!!!
- Camera + Camcorder: Snap Hi-Res 12 MegaPixel Images & Record Full HD 1080p Video
- 1.8 inch LCD Display Screen Allows you to View & Playback Real-Time Pictures and Videos
- Built-in WiFi for Wireless Connectivity & Control - Download the Free App: Snap Pics & Record Video with Your Smartphone! - Easy PC Connect: Save & Share
- Micro SD Card Slot for Easy File Sharing & File Transfer, card is NOT included - Integrated Microphone for Audio Recording - Includes Attachment Clip & USB Charging Cable.
- 1 hour live broadcasting
- 8MP image sensor
- Hd 720P30 video recording
- Free ion snapcam companion app (ios and android)
- Requires microsd card up to 32gb (not included)
- Capture 5MP photos stills
- 2.5 Hours of HD 720p video recording
- Shoots full HD 720p @ 30 fps video
- Requires microSD card up to 32GB (not Included)
- Free iON SnapCam companion app (iOS and Android)