Japan has more than 50 000 people who are over 100 years old.
A female swine or a sow will always have a even number of teats or nipples usually twelve.
In Russia there are 9 million more Women than men.
It's estimated 1.5 million people are "missing missing" in the U.S.; people who have disappeared but haven't been reported as missing.
There's high-speed Internet on the way up to Mount Everest.
The probability that you in any glass of water will find at least 1 molecule of water once drunk by Cleopatra is practically 100%.
Nazi Joseph Goebbels' wife's descendants are Germany's richest family nowadays.
Phobias may be memories passed down through generations in DNA according to a new research.
A man’s beard grows fastest when he anticipates sex.
Two and a half time more Barbies are sold every year than babies are born in the U.S.
In 2014 there are about 350 000 tweets and 382 000 Facebook likes every minute.
Albert Einstein denounced segregation calling it a "disease of white people" and worked against racism in America.
Spiders eat their own webs to recycle them.
Drug lord Pablo Escobar had so much cash that rats ate almost $1 billion of his money each year.
Did you know you share a birthday with at least nine other million people in the world?
Termites have been known to eat food twice as fast when heavy metal music is playing.
Ears and Nose never stop growing.
Sharks will sink if they stop swimming.
60% of YouTube's 1 000 most popular videos are blocked in Germany.
You can tell the age of a whale by counting the rings in its earwax.
Sweden and Norway formed a United Kingdom from 1814 to 1905.
Arab women can initiate a divorce if their husbands don’t pour coffee for them.
The Harry Potter series were the most banned books of the century in the U.S.
The Catholic Church once put a dead Pope on trial.
The Statue of Liberty is estimated to be hit by about 600 bolts of lightning every year.
No movie data found
No movie data found
No movie data found
Snakes used in snake charming performances respond to movement not sound.
About one-third of designated drivers have at least one drink while carrying the title.
9 million adults in Britain have never used the internet.
In South India people roll over food leftovers served to Brahmins in the belief that all troubles and ailments will be cured.
There's a town in Spain where 700 people share the surname "Japon" as they are descendants of 17th-century samurais who stayed there after an embassy returned to Japan.
Ancient Babylonians did math in base 60 instead of base 10. That's why we have 60 seconds in a minute and 360 degrees in a circle.
There are no penguins in the Arctic.
Fidel Castro was born on a Friday the 13th.
Einstein was famous for having a bad memory.He could not remember names dates and phone numbers.
Snakes don't have eyelids.
A 14th-century medieval tower rises out of Lake Reschensee in Italy. It's the only visible building of a submerged village.
If you use iTunes you have already agreed not to use Apple products to create nuclear weapons.
Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously
Koalas have human-like fingerprints.
The majority of Internet traffic is not generated by humans but bots like Google and Malware.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)