Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
Despite Courtney's (unsurprisingly) batshit claims (see #72) Kurt Cobain did thank Quentin Tarantino in the liner notes to In Utero, allegedly due to the musician's love for Reservoir Dogs. QT returned the favour in the Pulp Fiction soundtrack notes by thanking Nirvana. Sadly, the timing of the release meant the thanks were followed by 'RIP Kurt'.
James Cameron was homeless when writing the movie "The Terminator " and sold the rights for US$1 on the condition he could direct it.
Ursula from The Little Mermaid is said to be inspired by the drag queen Divine.
The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for.
Like Facebook, Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article 'The'. Much cleaner without it.
Harry Styles and Justin Bieber can juggle.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
Sulley from Monsters, Inc. originally had tentacles instead of legs. They were changed because it was thought tentacles would be distracting. The second version of the character was designed with legs, but no arms.
The arty charcoal pic of Kate Winslet's boobs in Titanic? Drawn by one James Cameron.
Britney Spears loves vanilla candles.
Frozen is the first animated Disney film directed by a woman.
Morgan Freeman has a private pilot’s license, which he earned at the age of 65!
The first notable film lensed by legendary cinematographer Roger Deakins was the 1984 adaptation of George Orwell's 1984.
Kanye (West) means “the only one” in Swahili.
When filming Chinatown Jack Nicholson was dating Anjelica Huston, the daughter of his screen nemesis John Huston. She visited the set on the day that her father's character asked Nicolson's Jake Gittes, “Did you sleep with my daughter?”. Awkward.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
After 90 minutes of knob jokes, arguments about the untimely demise of construction workers on the Death Star and one act of necrophilia, Kevin Smith's Clerks ends with Dante simply clocking off his shift. However the original ending saw him meet his maker at the hands of an armed gunman. He wasn't even supposed to have been there.
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
- Provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact System
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups, including your upper, middle and lower ABS and obliques, thighs, gluts, calves, forearms, triceps and biceps
- COMP and portable
- Comes Fully Assembled, Adjustable dual resistance
- Exercise DVD & Fitness Guide Included
- Brand: Ollieroo®.
- Comes Fully Assembled,occupied area is small, easy to store and easy to carry.
- Dual resistance springs for ABS and core strengthening,Perfect for provides total body muscle toning and cardio in one compact system.
- Suitable for each stage of the fitness crowd, long service life-Adjustable resistance to accomodate both beginners and advanced users.
- Allows you to target a variety of muscle groups,including your upper,middle and lower ABS and obliques,thighs,gluts,calves,forearm,triceps,biceps,combines more than 14 great exercises.
- VERSATILE and CONVENIENT: Wonder Core Smart is so versatile it replaces 6 resistance gym equipment PLUS cardio to give you the total body workout from the comfort of your own home!
- EFFICIENT: Wonder Core offers dual resistance to work muscle groups on the way up, and down, to optimize results and get you the body you want and deserve!
- ADJUSTABLE resistance to accommodate beginners and advanced health and fitness enthusiasts!
- FREE Twister Board so you can incorporate new exercises to your daily workout routines!
- FREE Wonder Core Manual, DVD Guide, and Meal Plan. Note: The Wonder Core Smart comes fully assembled for easy usage.