Jim Caviezel was struck by lightening while he was on the cross in, Passion of the Christ.
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
Justin Bieber weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces when he was born.
Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel-Air was also the voice of Shredder from the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
If you made it to the end of I Am Legend you'll have been treated to Will Smith going kablooey (along with the point of Matheson's novel). In a surprising reversal of the usual 'let the hero survive' approach, an alt scene saw Neville survive.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
Ridley Scott used The Who’s blue laser lighting to light the Alien egg chamber because they were in the next studio. Ingenuity +1
Among Patrick Bateman's neighbours in the novel of American Psycho is one Tom Cruise (see also #66)
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
Fantasia (1940) was originally a short called The Sorcerers Apprentice, but Walt Disney overspent on the score and decided to make it feature length film rather than waste money.
Viggo Mortensen had no intention of working on The Lord of the Rings until his son begged him to do it.
Pixar’s John Lasseter was fired from Disney after pitching The Brave Little Toaster as a film that featured both traditional and computer animation.
Francis Ford Coppola would read passages of Heart of Darkness to Marlon Brando on the fractious set of Apocalypse Now after learning the actor had never read the source material.
The main characters initials in The Prestige spell ABRA (as in Abracadabra). The main character's first initials in Inception spell DREAMS.
Johnny Depp has a fear of clowns and spiders.
The real Frank Abagnale Jr. appears in Catch Me If You Can as the French policeman who arrests Leo.
The script of the movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" took just 6 days to write.
Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
James Cameron sought Hollywood funding for the movie "Titanic" not because he wanted to make the movie but because he wanted to dive to the shipwreck.
- Introducing the world's first smart, microwave-to-erase-and-reuse notebook
- Download the Rocketbook app for android or iOS
- Blast your notes to Google docs, Dropbox, iCloud, Evernote, Box and email
- Pop your Rocketbook wave in the microwave to erase and reuse your notebook up to 5 times
- Reusable pages wipe clean with a damp cloth
- No more wasting paper - this environmentally-friendly notebook can be used endlessly
- Blast your notes to Google drive, Dropbox, Evernote, box, OneNote, slack, iCloud and email
- Works with pens, markers and highlighters from the Pilot Frixion line
- 36 pages; Pilot Frixion pen included
- A notebook Designed for all your business and Professional notes-easily add reminders and share only what is relevant to others in a meeting or at an event^Large - 5 inches x 8.25 inches (12.7 cm x 21 cm)^Hard cover