As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
Sylvester Stallone was so poor he had to sell his dog for $50. A week later he sold the script for Rocky and bought him back for $3 000.
Chuck Norris’ first name is actually Carlos.
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck can all be seen making a brief cameo in The Little Mermaid.
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King won all 11 Academy Awards it was nominated for.
Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.
While shooting "The Blues Brothers" movie they had a budget for cocaine.
Samuel L. Jackson has said "motherf*cker" 171 times in 27 different movies.
Christoph Waltz, the man who won an Oscar for playing the Jew Hunter in Inglorious Basterds, has a son who is a rabbi.
When filming My Left Foot, Daniel Day-Lewis had to be lifted around the set and spoon fed as he would never leave his wheelchair.
Ryan Gosling was cast as Noah in The Notebook because the director wanted someone “not handsome.”
Those who own the DVD of Dodgeball will be aware that the happy-go-lucky finale full of lesbians and treasure may well have ended on more of a bleak note, simply cutting as Ben Stiller's White Goodman connects a ball right in Vince Vaughn's oversized face.
Colin Farrell auditioned in front of Louis Walsh to appear in Boyzone.
Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street.
Play It, Sam? Dooley Wilson, Sam in Casablanca, was a professional drummer who couldn't play the piano. He simply mimed along, copying an offscreen pianist.
Within’ three days, The Hunger Games became the highest grossing film for Lionsgate Movies.
The lights over the facehugger eggs in Alien were provided by Roger Daltrey and The Who. The band were rehearsing the laser show next door to Ridley Scott's set.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
Willow Smith’s musical debut is 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family.
In the penultimate Ian Fleming 007 novel, You Only Live Twice, James Bond's parents are revealed to be Scottish and Swiss. His formative years were spent in Germany and France.
Godzilla was only seen for about 8 minutes in the 2014 film "Godzilla".
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products