Anne Frank's sister Margot also had a diary. It was never found.
Calvin Klein's "Obsession for Men" is spread in camera traps because it attracts wild cats and other animals.
Humpback whales create the loudest sound of any living creature.
The Tyrannosaurus Rex went extinct 65 million years ago.
There is a 180-foot (55-meter) long stuffed pink bunny on top of a hill in Italy.
Antarctica is the only continent without reptiles.
Vending machines kill 13 people per year.
The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
Ever wonder where the phrase two bits came from? Some coins used in the American colonies before the Revolutionary War were Spanish dollars which could be cut into pieces or bits. Since two pieces equaled one-fourth dollar the expression two bits came into being as a name for 25 cents.
In South Carolina the maximum sentence for beating your dog is longer than the max sentence for beating your wife.
It is estimated that millions of trees are planted by forgetful squirrels.
Just 7% of people in China are religious making it the least religious country in world. Thailand has the most with 94%.
If we could capture just 0.1% of the ocean's kinetic energy caused by tides we could satisfy the current global energy demand 5 times over.
Because of the Chernobyl disaster radioactive wild boars are currently roaming around Germany.
Noctule bats fly before sunset, whereas Pipistrelles appear soon after sunset.
McDonald's is set to have fewer locations in 2016 for first time ever.
When notified of his selection for the Nobel Martin Luther King Jr. announced he would turn over the prize money to the furtherance of the civil rights movement.
Paris Syndrome is a psychological disorder mainly suffered by Japanese people caused after realizing Paris isn't what they expected.
The Roman Emperor Gaius Caligula made his horse a senator.
U.S. Soldier John R. McKinney held off over 100 Japanese soldiers single-handedly in WW2.
No matter where you stand in Michigan you are never more than 85 miles from a Great Lake.
Armageddon (Har Megiddo) has already been the site of several historical battles the last in 1918.
Babies are born without knee caps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2-6 years of age.
About 46 000 square miles of arable land turn to desert every year due to climate change and practices such as forest clear-cutting.
The word ‘ejaculation’ comes from the Latin word meaning ‘throwing out’.
50% of giraffe calves do not survive their first 6 months due to predation from hyenas leopards and wild dogs.
The average lead pencil will draw a line 35 miles long or write approximately 50 000 English words.
To escape the grip of a crocodile’s jaws push your thumbs into its eyeballs – it will let you go instantly.
Earth is the only planet not named after a god.
There's a 10 000-seat replica of Solomon's Temple in Sao Paulo Brazil.
In 2012 Elvis Presley's underwear was auctioned off but no one bought it.
The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; ’7′ was selected after the original 7-ounce containers and ‘UP’ for the direction of the bubbles.
The females of some moth species lack wings all they can do to move is crawl.
The mask used by Michael Myers in the original film “Halloween” was actually a Captain Kirk mask painted white.
1 in every 3 socks you have were made in the district of Datang in Zhuji China now known as "Sock City".
There's a virus that attacks human DNA making people less intelligent impairing brain activity learning and memory.
In the U.S Frisbees outsell footballs baseballs and basketballs combined.
The animal on the Firefox logo is not a fox, but a red panda.
Nelson Mandela lost his son to AIDS.
95% of the underwater world remains unexplored.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)