When Daniel Radcliffe found out he’d got the part of Harry Potter at the age of 11, his parents allowed him to stay up an extra half hour and watch Fawlty Towers to celebrate!
In an alternate ending for Alien: Resurrection, Ripley finally makes it back to earth.
The original cut of The Wolf of Wallstreet had over four hours worth of content so had to be cut further.
Zayn Malik didn’t have a passport before he was on X Factor.
Harry Potter was born in 1980 so he's over 35 by now.
A hyena biologist sued Disney for portraying hyenas as villains in The Lion King.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
Tobey Maguire who played the character Spiderman, had a fear of heights!
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
Heath Ledger almost broke Jake Gyllenhaal’s nose by grabbing his head and kissing him too hard in Brokeback Mountain.
The scene with Jenny on the ground outside her house in Forrest Gump is similar to painting, Christina’s World.
On the set of 1982’s The Thing, the whole cast and crew was male.
Two actors have died playing Judas in live Biblical productions by accidentally hanging themselves for real during his death scene.
Aladdin’s appearance was almost based on Michael J. Fox, but was later changed and modeled after Tom Cruise.
If you're ever looking to authentically recreate the 'assassin in love with a 12 year old' look, the correct type of plant featured in Luc Besson's gloriously wonderful Leon is an aglaonema.
In Iron Man/Avengers, J.A.R.V.I.S is an acronym for “Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.”
Dick Van Dyke’s accent coach during Mary Poppins was Irish, and according to Van Dyke, “didn’t do an accent any better than I did.”
Tiger Woods is a Buddhist.
On 9th August 2012, Max George from The Wanted swam with sharks in Australia.
Development of Wreck-It Ralph started in the 1980s. The film was almost called High Score and Joe Jump.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products