Production on Dreamworks’ Antz was sped up so that it would release before Pixar’s A Bug’s Life after the head of Pixar, John Lasseter, told his friend Jeffrey Katzenberg, the head of Dreamworks, about his film, which had already been in production for years.
Star Wars was originally prefixed by the definite article ‘The’.
It’s claimed that Woody’s full name is Woody Pride. It’s never actually been mentioned in any of the movies.
Pulp members Jarvis Cocker and Steve Mackey and Radiohead's Jonny Greenwood and Phil Selway were four of The Weird Sisters in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Jason Buckle (All Seeing I) and Steven Claydon (Add n to (x)) completed the line up.
The charcoal drawing of Kate Winslet in James Cameron’s, Titanic was actually drawn by James Cameron.
Bill Murray as Batman? Almost. Until Tim Burton came on board Murray was top of the list. Perhaps when the inevitable re-reboot transpires Bill will get another shot.
The time traveling machine in the movie "Back to the Future" was originally supposed to be a refrigerator.
The word "mafia" is never mentioned in the film version of The Godfather because the actual mafia demanded it.
Movie theater Popcorn costs more per ounce than filet mignon in U.S.A.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
Hasbro denied Pixar the use of GI Joe in Toy Story when found that the GI Joe doll was going to be blown up by Sid.
Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.
After a slew of drug related offences, Robert Downey Jr. was a semi-blacklisted celebrity until Kiss Kiss Bang Bang reignited his career
Novelist and screenwriter Nick Hornby is brother-in-law to novelist and screenwriter Robert Harris.
In an early draft of the Who Framed Roger Rabbit? script, Judge Doom was revealed to be the hunter who shot and killed Bambi’s mother.
Saw was filmed in 18 days
Paranormal Activity cost $15000 to make and has grossed $210 million so far.
Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street.
As a child, Johnny Depp was allergic to chocolate.
According to a study on Academy Award speeches Steven Spielberg has been thanked more than God.
The Alien series has a continuing obsession with alphabetising their androids chronologically. Ash, Bishop, Call. Could Michael Fassbender's David be an android in the upcoming Prometheus? SPOILER ALERT Yes. Although as it's a prequel it should really be Zeus or Zola or Zebedee.
- Alta syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology. Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port. Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection. Syncing range: 20 feet
- Water Resistance: Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof. You can wear Alta in the shower, but we recommend rinsing and drying it afterwards because it's best for your skin if the band stays clean and dry. Battery life: lasts up to 5 days. Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure you are always tracking. Charge time: One to two hours
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- See simplified heart rate zones for quickly checking exercise intensity during workouts with PurePulse(TM) continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring (no uncomfortable chest strap required)
- Use multi-sport tracking to track runs, cardio, cross-training, biking and more. Effortlessly and automatically record other workouts to your dashboard with SmartTrack
- Enable connected GPS to map your routes and see run stats like pace and duration on display (when your phone is nearby)
- Track steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes. Stay connected with call, text & calendar alerts and notifications from your favorite apps like Gmail, Facebook and more (when phone is nearby).Start a FitStar workout on your wrist and get step-by-step instructions and graphics to ensure you complete each move correctly
- Track steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes
- See stats and time with a bright OLED tap display
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep, and set a silent, vibrating alarm
- Personalize with interchangeable metal, leather and classic bands (sold separately)
- Get call, text and calendar notifications at a glance (when phone is nearby)