Steven Spielberg declined to direct the Harry Potter movies and said "It's just like withdrawing a billion dollars and putting it into your personal bank accounts. There's no challenge."
The director of Cannibal Holocaust had to prove in court that the actors were still alive and didn’t get killed during the movie
World speed reading champion Anne Jones read all 607 pages of the last Harry Potter book in just 47 minutes.
Spirited Away is the only non-western animated film to win an Academy Award for best animated feature.
Rihanna’s first name is Robyn.
Boo’s real name is Mary.
Marc Okrand, who created the Klingon and Vulcan languages for Star Trek, create an entire Atlantean language for Atlantis: The Lost Empire.
There's a hotline film makers can call for science advice with the goal of helping film makers incorporate accurate science into their films .
Ed Sheeran auditioned for the ITV series Britannia High.
Worldwide ticket sales for the Saw franchise put it at just shy of a billion dollars, making it the highest earning horror franchise globally.
The many parts turned down by Sean Connery include roles in The Matrix, The Lord of the Rings, Jurassic Park, Indy IV and Blade Runner.
Pornstar Asia Carrera plays the flatmate of Tara Reid in Logjammin’, the film within the film in The Big Lebowski.
The F-word is used 265 times in the movie Pulp Fiction.
The word “Nigger” is said exactly 113 times in Quentin Tarantino’s, Django Unchained.
The Disney songwriter Robert Sherman, who helped write “It’s a Small World After All” and the Mary Poppins soundtrack, was one of the officers who led the first American troops into Dachau during World War II.
Jack Black is the son of rocket scientists.
Pixie Lott was voted as No. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.
Courtney Love insists that the role of the heroin dealer, Lance, in Pulp Fiction was offered to Kurt Cobain. Tarantino has steadfastly refuted this claim, saying he never even met the late Nirvana singer.
Willow Smith’s musical debut is 8 years earlier than her Dad’s, making her the youngest debuting superstar in her family.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Nigeria makes more movies every year than the US.
- Size: 4Pcs x 12x12inch (30x30cm), Giclee artwork, printed on high quality waterproof cotton canvas.
- Ready to Hang, Stretched and Framed, Easy Setup - Cord setup already, easy hold on the nails(Free accessories).
- Gallery wrapped on approximately 0.75"(2cm) wood bars, the image continues around the sides.
- Painting effect(Not 100% HD Clear) because canvas material rough surface. But OK in a 20 inches distance. (If fulfilled by Seller, Free Shipping, send out within 2-3 bussiness days- Shipping time 4-9 days)
- Brand "SMARTWALLSTATION" has been registered and protected.
- Size: 28" x 24"
- Color: Matte Black
- High-Quality Die-Cut Oracal Vinyl; Made In USA
- Written/Video Instructions Included
- Will not damage walls Non-transferrable
- Special Quote Ceramic Wall Hanging Art Sign
- * Size: 15 x 15 cm / 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- This tile has a smooth surface.
- It comes with a hook for hanging on the wall.