Britney Spears has guest-starred on sitcoms How I Met Your Mother and Will & Grace.
The name of the band isn't mentioned once in The Beatles' first feature, A Hard Day's Night.
Executive producer of Toy Story and Chief Pixar shareholder Steve Jobs picked Bob Dylan as his first choice to write and perform the soundtrack to the film over Randy Newman.
Britney Spears loves vanilla candles.
The word “supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” actually predates its use in Mary Poppins.
Cameron Diaz had no previous acting experience before she got the part in The Mask.
Lady Gaga wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes.
Taylor Swift started playing the guitar at age 12.
Keanu Reeves gave US$80 million of his US$114 million salary for "The Matrix" movie to special effects and makeup staff.
The dinosaur noises in the "Jurassic Park" movie were made from recordings of tortoise sex.
Since the filming for True Blood began, Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton) started dating his co-star Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse).
On the first day of filming the exorcism sequence in The Exorcist , Linda Blair’s delivery of her foul-mouthed dialogue so disturbed the gentlemanly Max von Sydow forgot his lines.
President Obama has read every Harry Potter book.
Sharlto Copley had not acted professionally before District 9 and had no intention of pursuing acting.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller? Cruise? Cusack? Carrey? Depp? All were considered for the part of the hooky playing teen.
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
The movie industry relocated from New York to LA to escape from Thomas Edison's patents.
Author Peter Benchley plays the role of a TV reporter in Jaws. Benchley was reportedly thrown off set after continually arguing with Spielberg about the film's ending.
For Dr. Strangelove, Peter Sellers was paid $1 million, 55 percent of the film’s budget.
Jessie J’s full name is Jessica Ellen Cornish.
- Connectivity: Wirelessly connect and control a wide range of compatible smart devices from 40+ partner brands, including voice assistants, lights & switches, speakers, cameras, sensors and more
- Home Automation: Teach the hub your Good Morning, Goodbye, Goodnight, and other routines to automatically turn devices on or off throughout the day
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive app alerts from connected devices when there's unexpected activity in your home.Material: Plastic
- Voice Controls: Use voice commands to control connected devices using SmartThings and the Google Assistant
- Improved DIY Solution: Improved guided onboarding for easier setup. Hub connects with Wi-Fi so does not need to be connected to an Ethernet cable
- VOICE ACTIVATED: With the Philips Hue Smart Hub, add up to 50 Philips Hue smart lights of your choice with this ZigBee-controlled hub necessary for voice control with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, or Google Assistant
- CONTROL YOUR SMART LIGHTS FROM ANYWHERE: The heart of your Philips Hue system, this hue hub also enables you to control all of your Philips Hue products via the Philips Hue app, even when you're away from home
- FULLY AUTOMATE YOUR SMART HOME: Enhance your Philips Hue system by setting timers and alarms, connecting to a variety of apps, dimming the smart lights and more (cannot be used with conventional dimmers)
- EXPAND YOUR ECOSYSTEM: Easily expand your smart lighting system with Philips Hue accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for home automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system. Control your hue lights by connecting the Hue Hub to your router with the included ethernet network cable. This box also includes one Philips Hue Hub, power adapter, manual, and two-year warranty for the full Philips Hue experience
- CROSS-DEVICE COMPATIBILITY: HomeKit compatible iOS 9 or later. iPhone:4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr, iPod touch: 5th generation.Network Connectivity:Wireless A,Wireless B,Wireless G,Wireless N
- Connect your Home: The brains of the Sengled system, the hub enables you to control up to 64 Sengled Smart lights and accessories with the hub. A hub is necessary to use a voice assistant, like Alexa and Google Assistant
- Easy to Install: Connect the Sengled Smart Hub to your router using the included Ethernet cable and use the in-app guide to set up
- Home Automation: Easily extend your smart home system across every room by connecting Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories to the hub, then automate
- Voice control: Connect the hub to Alexa or Google Assistant-enabled devices and use your voice to control your Sengled Smart LEDs and accessories
- One simple app: Control all your Sengled smart devices using the Sengled Home app (iOS/Android.) Set schedules, group devices and more to control all of your home's Sengled smart products