The movie "Borat" was a huge hit in Israel in part because Borat's "Kazakh" lines were all actually in Hebrew.
Mickey Mouse, Goofy, and Donald Duck can all be seen making a brief cameo in The Little Mermaid.
In 2002, Steven Spielberg finally finished college after a 33-year hiatus. He turned in Schindler’s List for his student film requirement.
Steven Spielberg completed his degree course 33 years after dropping out by submitting Schindler's List as his final project.
Orlando Bloom has swinophobia, which is a fear of pigs!
Pixar’s, UP was the first ever animated film and 3D film to open the Cannes Film Festival.
The Emperor’s New Groove was originally a much more serious and dramatic film called Kingdom of the Sun.
Lady GaGa’s bra size is 34B.
Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine.
Before being an actor Bruce Willis worked as a private investigator.
Enya was James Cameron's first choice to compose the music for Titanic.
In an alternate ending for Alien: Resurrection, Ripley finally makes it back to earth.
When the movie "Clue" was shown in theaters in 1985 each theater was given 1 of 3 possible endings.
Ryan Gosling was asked to audition for boy band Backstreet Boys but he turned it down.
The whole Harry Potter series contains 199 chapters 4 224 pages and 1 090 739 words and has been made into 19 hours and 39 minutes of film.
The ornaments that Marv steps on in Home Alone are actually candy
Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on May 26, 1994 but they divorced after 4 years.
P!nk’s real name is Alecia Beth Moore.
Robert Ludlum, the creator of the Jason Bourne series, died while the first Bourne film was in post-production.
Dirk Diggler's penis in Boogie Nights measured 13 inches, half an inch more than its inspiration, John Holmes. Michael Fassbender's wang has yet to be measured. Except, presumably, by Michael Fassbender.
To thank Robin Williams for his work on Aladdin, Disney sent him a late Pablo Picasso painting.
- Support for 8 devices is enabled at software setup - replaces up to 8 remotes, reducing complexity and clutter in your living room
- Bright color screen shows your channel favorite icons plus commands for easy navigation
- One-touch Activity buttons like "Watch a DVD" automatically switch the right devices to the right settings
- Compatible with 225,000+ devices from 5000+ brands, including devices you own today and add tomorrow
- Simple online setup using your PC or Mac
- VIZIO 2014 version dual side Qwerty keyboard Remote Control. with back-light
- Compatibility: VIZIO 401ia3, 401i-a3, E401ia3, E401i-a3, M321i-A2, M401i-A3, M471i-A2, M501D, M501DA2, M501D-A2, M501dA2R, M501d-A2R, M501i-A2, M551dA2, M551d-A2, M551dA2R, M551d-A2R, M551DAR2, M551D-AR2, M601DA3, M601d-A3, M651dA2, M651d-A2, M651D-A2R, M701DA3, M701d-A3, M801DA3, M801d-A3 LCD TV
- Works with Alexa for voice control
- Use your Smartphone (with available app) or included Harmony Remote for one-touch control of your entertainment system and home automation devices such as Philips Hue lights or Nest Learning Thermostat
- Companion remote includes full featured home entertainment controls including dedicated home automation controls
- Included Harmony Hub lets you control devices hidden behind cabinet doors or walls, including game consoles such as PS3, Wii, and Xbox 360
- Simple setup on computer or the available smartphone app - works with over 270,000 devices, including your TV, satellite or cable box, blu-ray player, Apple TV, Roku, Sonos, game consoles, Philips Hue lights, and more